Mattel Reviews

04/17/2014
Mattel Ratings and User Reviews. Mattel is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 551 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
x

Mattel Rating

More About Mattel

Recent Reviews for Mattel

• Apr 17, 2014
    Loved the ease of use of the website.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I love Mattel's toy products -- they are great quality and well-priced. It's great to buy directly from Mattel!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Wish more dc comics action figures were available on your site
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great company, consistently develops toys that appeal to children.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I'm happy to found what I looking for. Mattel has a variety of fashion toys and reasonable prices.
    Get better sale prices than shopping physically at stores, plus it's much more convenient. Love the free shipping.
    Incredibly prices, great quality. I cannot keep my boys away from there ever-growing set, which almost cover my basement.Thank you for these amazing products.
    It was fun and easy to shop Mattel!! However, I don't know if I would have purchased these items from Mattel if I hadn't received the coupon code for $10.00 of or FREE SHIPPING. Free Shipping is a must for me.
    Great offer with discount!!
    great prices and items
    All these years and kids still love your products!
    Found a good bargain
    I love that they have discount sales with free shipping over $25.
    Tough to fill in Shipping and billing with rabbits over the info.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    I have emailed Mattel twice and the second time I did not receive a reply. The matter was not handled the correct way.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    The mattel shop has a great selection and is a convenient way to get the best products without hunting the stores. The search function often fails to find items by specific keyword e.g. "so in style". Different items will appear in the "you might also like" bar on the right; they often aren't in the product type browsing section. I typically have to browse through all of a category to make sure I'm not missing anything.
    Apr 17, 2014
  • Apr 3, 2014
    1. I can get the discount coupon code after clicking the email which is disappointing me, which made me feel I was being cheated2. The checkout experience in website made me crazy as it has problem in international shipping which I need send to a warehouse service route to HK!
    Apr 14, 2014
  • Mar 30, 2014
    please ship to international
  • Mar 26, 2014
    I went to Mattel's website after I received a coupon code to use. I received $5.00 plus free shipping too! That's a GREAT DEAL.
    Apr 17, 2014
    Quick shipping and great products! My daughter loved her new dolls and I was so happy that they came quicker than what I expected.
  • Mar 2, 2014
    Can't wait to get it. Cant find these toys in stores.
    Apr 15, 2014
    Each toy broke within days. I paid about 15 dollars for each toy.