Compact Appliance Reviews

04/17/2014
Compact Appliance Ratings and User Reviews. Compact Appliance is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 125 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
Compact Appliance is an online superstore featuring innovative space saving appliances especially designed for use in urban apartments, small homes, offices, RVs, boats or remodeling jobs. Their products appeal to people in search of smaller than usual appliances that boast all of the convenience and functionality of their full size counterparts. Featuring a full line... Show More Compact Appliance is an online superstore featuring innovative space saving appliances especially designed for use in urban apartments, small homes, offices, RVs, boats or remodeling jobs. Their products appeal to people in search of smaller than usual appliances that boast all of the convenience and functionality of their full size counterparts. Featuring a full line of combo washer dryers, portable dishwashers, compact refrigerators, wine coolers, undercounter built-in appliances, ice makers, air conditioners and more.

Compact Appliance Rating

More About Compact Appliance

Recent Reviews for Compact Appliance

• Apr 17, 2014
    Great shopping experience!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I have used Compact Appliance and Living Direct for ordering before and have been very happy with the service
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Such a great experience & the items being discounted helped too. Look forward to getting my ice maker hoping its the product I think it's going to be
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Good products, excellent service.
    Ordering products is quite simple with CA; the product received is what is clearly stated in the description.
    I am a return buyer as our previous dehumidifier was purchased from CA and ran well for a number of years.
    Great customer service. Ease of ordering online. They pay attention to security safety. Satisfied customer here.
    The website was easy to follow - the ordering process was simple and I appreciated have the customer reviews readily avaialable about the product.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Great website lots on information great prices
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I am reserving judgement on quality of product and customer service until I actually receive it but I loved the videos on your website--it answered my questions and helped me select the right product!
    Easy to use website
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Wait and see after delivery.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I love the website, very easy and prices are cheaper than any other vendor. I love that CA is a part of Upromise and I get 5% back.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    seems to be a good store. will know more later
    Apr 14, 2014
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I buy from Amazon.com and Compact Appliance is on Amazon. Because I trust Amazon for my online purchases, I trust Compact Appliance. My dishwasher that has served me well for 15 years is broken. I was needing a break and found it on-line today with this company! I look forward to my new dishwasher.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    thank you for your info that helped me make my decision
    Apr 12, 2014
    Delivery driver was not helpful at all would not recommend this company to use again
  • Apr 1, 2014
    I love how free shipping is included in every purchase, and the price isn't inflated to compensate it like other websites that offer free shipping are.
    Apr 11, 2014
  • Mar 31, 2014
    I ordered an Ice Maker a little more than six months ago. I returned it (I couldn't make it work) to the company listed on the order box and since than I never heard from you all. I hope this unit I ordered will be in working condition. I think this unit is far superior than the one I ordered before.
    Apr 12, 2014
    I had ordered in the past an Ice Maker. I returned it to the address that had sent it,(did not function the first time I received it). I never heard back anything back from Compact Appliance. I figured I lost the $189.00 plus I paid for it.I took a chance and ordered another Ice Maker and this one worked well. Will you let Compact Appliance know my situation? Thanks...
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Wen checking the web four what I got from you the price was reel good.
    Apr 17, 2014
    I am Happy.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    I bought a 65 pound ice machine about two year ago and it still works great have purchased water filter before and had good results
    Apr 11, 2014
    I have ordered several times from Compact Appliance and have been satisfied all times with service and product.