Compact Appliance Reviews

04/19/2014
Compact Appliance Ratings and User Reviews. Compact Appliance is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 128 reviews.
Compact Appliance is an online superstore featuring innovative space saving appliances especially designed for use in urban apartments, small homes, offices, RVs, boats or remodeling jobs. Their products appeal to people in search of smaller than usual appliances that boast all of the convenience and functionality of their full size counterparts. Featuring a full line... Show More Compact Appliance is an online superstore featuring innovative space saving appliances especially designed for use in urban apartments, small homes, offices, RVs, boats or remodeling jobs. Their products appeal to people in search of smaller than usual appliances that boast all of the convenience and functionality of their full size counterparts. Featuring a full line of combo washer dryers, portable dishwashers, compact refrigerators, wine coolers, undercounter built-in appliances, ice makers, air conditioners and more.

Compact Appliance Rating

More About Compact Appliance

Recent Reviews for Compact Appliance

• Mar 30, 2014
    easy to shop !
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Awesome Shopping experience!!!
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Very easy to shop on their website. Painless order form. Of course I do not know how quick item will arrive or if it is what I ordered, but am pretty confident I will be pleased.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    My wife shared your site with me and I have been pleased with what I saw. I am sure I will be purchasing more from here! We purchased a slim Edgestar dishwasher and mini kegarator. We couldn't find these in stock anywhere and they are supposed to arrive sooner than expected. I will be recommending your site to my friends!
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Mar 30, 2014
    The Item appears to be a used item. nothing in the description that I read read said used or refurbished. So far, it does appear to work as described.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Compact appliance seems very competitive and if you catch a good deal they can be an even better deal than most. All products I have purchased have been great so far. Customer service does their best to deal with your concern and or issue if necessary
    Mar 31, 2014
    Seem to have good variety of products as fairly competitive prices. Only worth it when you get free shipping.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    I have a great time shopping and very easy.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Great products, service and the best prices.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Repeat customer based upon previous experience.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Love you guys!
  • Mar 21, 2014
    I would like if you could shop by more criteria, ie. Width, Height, built-in, etc
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Mar 29, 2014
    great value - perfect description and fits perfect where we wanted it.
  • Mar 18, 2014
    Mar 26, 2014
    The product was as stated on website and delivery was fast and on time.
  • Mar 16, 2014
    Mar 30, 2014
    I have bought from C A 4 times and have allways been satisfied
  • Mar 15, 2014
    Had an outstanding experience finding the product, and going through the purchasing process.
    Apr 1, 2014
  • Mar 15, 2014
    Nice sight and good product description.
    Mar 25, 2014
  • Mar 14, 2014
    Very impressed with the detailed information about the unit I was interested in purchasing. Answered all the questions I had concerning performance and size.
    Mar 31, 2014
    Although we have not used the unit yet, everything else has met our expectations.