eSpecial Needs Reviews

04/16/2014
eSpecial Needs Ratings and User Reviews. eSpecial Needs is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 154 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.

eSpecial Needs Rating

More About eSpecial Needs

Recent Reviews for eSpecial Needs

• Apr 16, 2014
    Great price easy to find what I needed.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I could not get the Paypal button to work
  • Apr 16, 2014
    The online operator was good for quick questions.
    My son has several developmental issues and I found E Special Needs affordable with an array of equipment to meet his therapeutic needs.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Very useful products.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Thank you for having a site like this.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    An AwEsOmE company that I would definitely purchase from and they have wonderful customer service rep.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I work with Special Needs children who require therapy toys and medical products. I have found that eSpecialNeeds is the most reasonable for pricing, delivery and quality.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    My son its holding the pencil in a way it seems uncomfortable. His writting is not legible
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I think the ideas behind the products are great, but the thought that I just spent more on shipping than I did for the actual product kind of annoys me. I could understand if I ordered something large, but tiny pencil toppers shipping for $9 is a little ridiculous. If it wasn't for these things possibly helping my son in school I wouldn't have purchased them because of the shipping.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Especial needs has great prices on items which are difficult to find!
    Apr 12, 2014
    I love that the products I ordered arrived in a plain brown box. The neighbors do not need to know what I purchased.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Good experience ordering a special needs item for therapy
  • Apr 4, 2014
    It is one of the best system to buy as soon as posible
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 12, 2014
    FedEx delivered package to my neighbor who was out of town Tok me awhile to figure out where my package was.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Apr 8, 2014
    package arrived on time. Thank youalthough shipping is more than I expected to pay.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Apr 7, 2014
    The color choices were lacking. My purchase was for an 18 year old girl who has cerebral palsy and needs something to chew on to release tension. She is non verbal.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Love the site.
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Mar 26, 2014
    I read the reviews available for the products that i purchased, I hope that I will be able to have the same positive results.
    Apr 6, 2014
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Your company is making it easier for famalies of special need children and adults(have a 5 year old princess with apsergers) to find the right product(s) for them..Bless you and the coupons too.
    Apr 11, 2014
  • Mar 15, 2014
    Found the method of ordering spare lids for Kennedy Cups confusing. Why not have the lids as a separate item instead of having to add it to an order for a cup, thereby necessitating a another entry if you want some additional complete cups only as I did. Also I wanted to use PayPal but it did not refer me back there so I used a Master Card instead.
    Apr 8, 2014
    I WANTED TO ORDER SPARE LIDS AS AN EATRA ITEM WITH THE FOUR CUPS BUT FOUND IF I TRIED TO ORDER AS 4 CUPS WITH 6 EXTRA LIDS IT CAME UP WITH 24 LIDS! SO I FINISHED ORDERING 3 CUPS BY THEMSELVES AND ONE CUP WITH THE EXTRA LIDS.SUGGESTION! SELL LIDS AS A SEPERATE ITEM PER ORDER AND NOT AS AN ADD-ON TO EACH CUP.