HomeAntenna Reviews

04/20/2014
HomeAntenna Ratings and User Reviews. HomeAntenna is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 105 reviews. Last rated on 04/20/2014.

HomeAntenna Rating

More About HomeAntenna

Recent Reviews for HomeAntenna

• Apr 20, 2014
    I really can't comment on the product as we haven't received it yet but the web order site could be more user friendly. If anyone not use to computers used this site they would have had a few problems.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Not at this time have not received the antenna yet.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Shipping should be free.
    Have made purchases from Home Antenna a couple of times in the last 3 yrs and have always experienced prompt service.
    Can't wait to get it!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Haven't had the chance to use it yet Hope it work well. Would be nice to get rid of high priced tv. Time will tell.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    have none at this time, but it sound like a good way to go.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Good selection of product
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Hope this works.
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I bought this antenna because my brother recomended it and he was not lieing i love this shouldve ordered one sooner
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Just ordered...looking forward to getting it..hope it works good.
    Apr 17, 2014
    So far I am satisfied with this antenna, super easy to install and picked up more channels than my other antenna and pic is very clear. We are in a n area where we don't get good reception and we get 12 channels. Very satisfied.....
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I have another antenna I purchased from HomeAntenna which I enjoy and would like to get more channels to view. I am hoping to get these with this purchase. Thank you.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    We are a Deaf
  • Mar 30, 2014
    counld not purchase usb tv adapter
  • Mar 29, 2014
    This is my second antenna from home antenna,but my controller broke.I am hoping in you the future you have controllers that I can give my son the extra antenna. I love my home antenna
  • Mar 27, 2014
    They need to have the expected delivery date on their site. Preferable before final check out. I had to call them to find out which defeats the shopping online.
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Apr 5, 2014
    Not your fault, but US was the delivery company for our products ordered and they had an issue during shipping that delayed the delivery of our items by 1 day. Not real happy with that. The antenna has been installed and has improved how many free channels we get. Thank you for that.
  • Mar 20, 2014
    Just ordered it
    Mar 28, 2014
    I hv not installed it yet
  • Mar 20, 2014
    The folks at Home Antenna have been extremely helpful. They told me what I could expect regarding reception with the HD2605 antenna. The product delivered exactly what they said it would. I would recommend this company to everyone looking for a good deal along with good support!Johnny G
    Apr 2, 2014
  • Feb 24, 2014
    hope this antenna works for 60 miles
    Mar 28, 2014
    antenna is to weak to be able to install outside, it will not survive the wind in my area. It does have a good signal.