ToyWiz.com Reviews

04/17/2014
ToyWiz.com Ratings and User Reviews. ToyWiz.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 1460 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
ToyWiz.com, your source for all the coolest collectible toys, cards and games. ToyWiz has been in business for over 10 years and offers the best in service, quality and price.

ToyWiz.com Rating

More About ToyWiz.com

Recent Reviews for ToyWiz.com

• Apr 17, 2014
    Purchasing was plain, simple and cheap. Will be coming back!!
    I like using toywiz
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Great website with easy to work with design.
    Easy to place order
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I am placing another order with toywiz, I have had some rather bad experiences in the past with them, such as ordering items from them, that were in stock when I ordered them, but then a week or more would pass with out me hearing from them, so I would contact them, only to hear, that the reason that my order was not sent, was because 1 or more items were no longer in stock. In 1 case, 2 days after I ordered an item, the price jumped up by 10 dollars, and suddenly was no longer in stock. I am hoping to have a better experience this time.
    great selection and price
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Awesome! Cheaper then Amazon!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    It would've been nice to have a free shipping option for purchases over a certain amount that wouldn't be outrageous. That tends to make me feel like online shopping is worth it to me.
    they have good produts
  • Apr 16, 2014
    So far so good. I paid extra shipping...it better make it early for the price I paid to have it mailed
  • Apr 16, 2014
    ToyWiz has made shopping so easy. And what was special about this order is all the other big sites were sold out of this order. Only ToyWiz could help me and not only did they help me easily. They even gave me a 5% off discount right off the get go. Now tell me if that isn't customer satisfaction. I will defiantly be coming back to ToyWiz cause I can count on them to have it when no one else does. Thanks ToyWiz, Eric
    it has cool stuff
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Toywiz.com is an amazing online shopping store very easy to find what merchandise you want to buy would recommend to friends and family.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    it was the only site that had what I was looking for.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Only site that had the product that I was looking for. It says it will ship in April so I'm hoping that doesn't mean the last day of April!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    GREAT PRICES! COMPARED TO OTHER RETAILERS, BY UP TO 20+ DOLLAR DIFFERENCE. I WILL RETURN, THANK YOU! SEEING IM A CUSTOMER AND SHOULDNT BE SAYING THIS BUT I AM ALSO A BUSINESS MAN, I THOUGHT ID SAY YOU CAN PROBABLY GET AWAY WITH RAISING PRICES ON STUFF BY 5-10 BUX AND STILL HAVE BETTER PRICES THE COMPETITION, IF YOU HIRE SOMEONE TO DO RESEARCH ON OTHER SITES AND COMPARE PRICES. JUST A THOUGHT LOL. THANKS AGAIN FOR GREAT PRICES THOUGH, I JUST NEED TO KNOW ONE LAST THING ABOUT THE SITE, AND THAT IS HOW FAST YOU SHIP THE PRODUCT OUT. THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A 9 AND A TEN WITH ME. BUT I UNDERSTAND IF YOUR STORE IS BUSY.. TAKE CARE!
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Hugh selection of products at a reasonable price and fast shipping. Extremely satisfied with toywiz.com
    Apr 16, 2014
    Extremely satisfied with toywiz.com always have the products i want and the shipping is always on time.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Hopefully the product will arrive in time for my grandson's Easter Basket.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    They could be a little cheaper but that's what happens when this is the only website the carries them
    Apr 17, 2014
    I'm still waiting for two more products that I pre ordered along with this order. Great experience! I'll be receiving those products after June and July
  • Mar 25, 2014
    shipping rate is not spelled out on the website.