Seismic Audio Speaker Reviews

04/16/2014
Seismic Audio Speaker Ratings and User Reviews. Seismic Audio Speaker is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 66 reviews. Last rated on 03/17/2014.

Seismic Audio Speaker Rating

More About Seismic Audio Speaker

Recent Reviews for Seismic Audio Speaker

• Mar 17, 2014
    Time will tell if the products are as good as we all hope.
    Mar 25, 2014
    Another fine purchase. The cabs looks solid, feels solid. One grill was a little out of shape(not flat).No big deal to me after three gigs No one will see it any way. The speakers could use dial on the horn for horn loudness(a little shwill). I now have 4 of these floor monitors + 1 differnt brand.Pushed by QSC 2450, and it's own EQ.Time will really be the telling factor.As I said fine purchase.JZW
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Seismic rocks! I get all my cables and anything else I can find from them. They have the best quality for the best prices@@@
    Mar 25, 2014
    Love these folks! Buy all my gear and cables for my recording studio and gigging rig from them! They are my go to place for anything cables! Their power amps are great too!
    check-out can be confusing
    Mar 28, 2014
  • Mar 16, 2014
    I had a good experience doing my shopping at this store
  • Mar 13, 2014
    Cant wait for it to come!
  • Mar 11, 2014
    I call customer service and they were GREAT.
    Mar 19, 2014
  • Mar 10, 2014
    I just picked up an SWR Goliath cabinet with a blown speaker for $50! Insane bargain, but I wanted to know what it was going to cost to repair. so I searched the internet and found Seismic Audio. Done deal!
  • Mar 7, 2014
    Great resource for live and studio gear
  • Mar 6, 2014
    These guys are the REAL musician's friend.
  • Mar 5, 2014
    Great product at a great price! Seismic makes it affordable for market to continue to grow!!
  • Mar 3, 2014
    Replacing a set of 12" Samson's. From the reviews and being about 4 hours away, I feel I will get good service and a good product for the money. One of my Samson's has a blon woofer and have had enough time I could have drove to Seismic and back in one day, I have been waiting weeks from Sam Ash to fix (1) ONE WOOFER I could have replaced myself.
    Mar 8, 2014
    Really didn't expect that much from a speaker that ia half the price for a pair than what one of my current speakers costs. After hooking up these speakers, I was blown away not only by loudness but of quality of sound. All speaker needs from now on will be from Seismic. I am amazed and sold on these speakers.
  • Mar 1, 2014
    So far every purchase has been above and beyond what I expected. Great products at a great price.
    Mar 12, 2014
    Mar 10, 2014
    I LIKE THE SOUND BUT THE LITTLE THING ON THE SPEAKER THAT I BORED, ONE YEAR A GO ARE BRAKING .
  • Feb 28, 2014
    Just a good company...great products and very friendly staff. A breath of fresh air in the business world.
  • Feb 28, 2014
    Your ebay prices where cheaper than your online prices
  • Feb 28, 2014
    I like everything I have purchased from them...especially the price!
  • Feb 27, 2014
    Looking. Forward to making more purchases
    Mar 6, 2014
    Will return for more items at. A later. Date
  • Feb 17, 2014
    So far they have been very concerned and fast with all my interests in buying and even returning. I am very happy and hope epicerter 5004 will work this time around. Hope they plug it in to make sure..
    Feb 28, 2014
  • Feb 16, 2014
    I am glad to have found seismic audio! I look forward to ordering from them in the future!
    Mar 1, 2014
    Glad I found them on interner!
  • Feb 12, 2014
    I have had no problume ordering online evry thing is good i think the only thing i would want siesmic audio to inprove on is when I call siesmic the people are not very friendly. Other than that I am a returning customer and will be buying more from siesmic. Thanks and I hope this will help improve siesmic audio. I would recomend siesmic to a friend
    Feb 27, 2014
    I have puchased a few thing latley from S.A. the speaker very nice the wires ok the snake 8' short I like sa and will be buying from them again and yes I would recomend them to a friend. I have spoke to them on the phone and they are not very friendly but they do anser your questions.