Wine Cooler Direct Reviews

04/20/2014
Wine Cooler Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Wine Cooler Direct is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 88 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.
Our Web Site is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our Call Center is open for sales calls 24 hours a day; our customer service specialists are normally in from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Standard Time Monday through Friday.

Wine Cooler Direct Rating

More About Wine Cooler Direct

Recent Reviews for Wine Cooler Direct

• Apr 19, 2014
    Much easier to shop for a wine cooler unit with WCD than it was for Amazon.com. I screwed around on Amazon for an hour, before finding exactly what I wanted at WCD in five minutes!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I would have liked a coupon...
  • Apr 18, 2014
    My experience was pleasant so I checked my email to get your information as i needed another wine fridge.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    That thing that made me purchase this product from Wine Cooler Direct was the fact that you could have it hear by Friday (EST DATE). Amazon, which I always use couldn't give that to me. I'm looking for a starter unit to see if this is something i want to invest more in, the larger number of reviews were very helpful as well. I also like the fact that there are so many videos on the website.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    When I tried to make my purchase fom my IPAD Mini (via Safari) I was unable to get beyond then first screen from My Cart to provide address data on screen 2. It just kept returning screen 1 even though there were no apparent errors.I finally got on to my IMAC desktop to complete he order.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Liked the description of the products including the reviews. Made the decision easier to buy. The pictures of the product also were great. Multiple shots and angles helped to determine if the product would fit our decor.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Can't wait for the cooler to arrive. My wife will love this.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Great selection and great product descriptions!
    Apr 13, 2014
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Great place to shop and compare. Very infomative and makes the selection of product easier to determine.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    price was the same as most on line dealers. The tutorial was extremely helpful. I almost bought the wrong type of cooler
    Apr 17, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    The unit performs perfectly and actually looks just like the picture. I was impressed with how quickly my wine captain was shipped. I would definitely order from wine cooler direct again
    Apr 14, 2014
    I am very pleased with my purchase. If I ever want another I will certainly contact your contact your company!!!!. I have also told my friends what great service I got from your company..
    good selection of products
    Apr 19, 2014
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I was very happy to quickly find the product I was looking for. So glad I didn't purchase the product in a store.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Easy to pick an item and order. The information was very complete.
    Apr 7, 2014
    Other than a small dent in the door of the Wine Refrigerator, we love the product. The new door should arrive in a day or two.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    So far the process was very smooth. Great variety of products and I like the quick presentation video
    Apr 13, 2014
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Ordering was very easy.
    Apr 1, 2014
    Really on time.Cools quickly.Just right for us.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Just hoping the product is good as the ordering
    Apr 9, 2014
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Apr 8, 2014
    I HAVE NOT UNPACKED OR USED THE WINE COOLER AS OF 4/8/14 BECAUSE OUR KITCHEN REMODELING IS NOT DUE TO BEGIN UNTIL THE BEGINNING OF MAY. CAN'T REALLY TELL YOU ABOUT THIS PRODUCT UNTIL IT IS INSTALLED AND WORKING.
  • Mar 5, 2014
    Good experience. I did lose the rebate because the delivery date was not convenient and it caused me to hold off my order until today. But still pleased. Just bummed.
    Apr 7, 2014