2nd Swing Golf Reviews

04/18/2014
2nd Swing Golf Ratings and User Reviews. 2nd Swing Golf is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 376 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.

2nd Swing Golf Rating

More About 2nd Swing Golf

Recent Reviews for 2nd Swing Golf

• Apr 18, 2014
    Very nice service and easy navigation.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Good source of quality golf equipment
  • Apr 18, 2014
    ECommerce has moved on. You need to innovate. This site would never work on mobile.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Very easy to use a wonderful experience...
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Excellent site and great prices.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I really enjoyed using this website. You can find any club you are looking for in good condition at great prices.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Very enjoyable experience. Site is well setup and the ability to find exactly what you need was excellent.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I bought from them because they accept Paypal, but I'm doubtful they will ship promptly.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Some manufacturer's product descriptions missing ( rocketballz original woods vs rocketballz stage 2 woods)
  • Apr 16, 2014
    The selection was great and the website was easy to navigate. I really enjoyed the filtering capabilities.
    good job and webpage
    As someone looking to get back into golf and no clubs to start with, I will be buying a lot of merchandise from this shop.
    Overall I am very pleased with the experience and I was able to find exactly what I was looking for out of the vast variety and selection available.
    One of my go to stores for golf equipment
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    Good name product, shipped fast and free. Great Price.
    Apr 15, 2014
    I EXPECTED THE CLUBS TO HAVE HEAD COVERS....
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I am very satisfied with web site and ease of use. There were clubs in the type that I wanted, pricing was very good.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    like the condition rating of the clubs.
    Apr 18, 2014
    Condition ratings were as advertised. Really nice place to buy. Did not have pay full price for something that was as close to new as possible.
    Apr 18, 2014
    This was my first purchase and everything was just as represented. I was very pleased and have told several friends about your Company. Thank you for doing exactly what you said and the putter was in mint condition.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    The staff have been very friendly, but it doesn't change the fact that a putter I ordered didn't exist. It was replaced with another of same brand but lower quality. An iron set I ordered was advertised as 5-PW but was shipped without the 5 iron and no one can seem to find it. We are still trying to resolve this one.