EastEssence.com Reviews

EastEssence.com Ratings and User Reviews. EastEssence.com is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 206 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.

Recent Reviews for EastEssence.com

• Apr 19, 2014
    I really enjoyed the East Essence website. Sizes, shipping charges and extra tailoring fees were clearly stated. The selection of abayas was amazing! So difficult to choose just one xD Can't wait for my order to arrive. Thank you.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Great website very clear and nice!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    It is a wonderful site mashAllah that provides modest and affordable clothing for Muslims.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I Mrs Ali. Enjoy the product's that, I seen and purhase from your company. And I would like to know do you sale thy shayla.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Best Muslimah store ever!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I love your prices! I wish shipping was quicker!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    The only problems with the website are the shipping schedule. It should not be a standard 2-3 weeks just to ship the order. By the time you receive the pkg, you forgot what you had ordered!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Is good to shopping with eastessence.com
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I like the fact that the clothes are made when the order is made, as well as the shipping cost.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Ordered a similar product and was very impressed with the quality and speed of service
    It was good. I hope you will send quickly as I am leaving for Omrah
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I spent several hours through the day until I found something that struck my eye. I love the styles and design. I love designer clothing and was looking for top flight styles and eye catchers. They fit my personality.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I love it! Cheapest and best Islamic online clothing store.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Thank you easessence, for making Islamic clothing accessible to us, new Muslims here in America!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I'm satisfied just hoping to get my items soon
  • Apr 17, 2014
    the best online website i have seen with best prices
    So far so good
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I love this site mashaAllah. BarakAllahu feekum!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I very much like the styles and prices. I have recommended EastEssence to my friends.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I was quite satisfied with my last order, so I came back for more. The order arrived quickly and the clothing I ordered fit well and is of good quality. The pricing was affordable too.