TireBuyer.com Reviews

04/22/2014
TireBuyer.com Ratings and User Reviews. TireBuyer.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 255 reviews. Last rated on 04/21/2014.
Circle of Excellence - TireBuyer.com

2013 Winner

TireBuyer.com Rating

More About TireBuyer.com

Recent Reviews for TireBuyer.com

• Apr 21, 2014
    First time, trying the sit. Great support.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Web site said shipping from Lewis Center (<10miles)but still said NON LOCAL SHIPPING and billed $29 shipping
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I use to buy my tires from a well-known big box "Mart" store... and i saved a lot of money. But then I found TireBuyer - and have not looked back. Now... I buy all my tires from TireBuyer. Their prices and selection can't be beat!!! I highly recommend this site to anyone who wants to save money on new top-rate tires.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Easy to buy and have shipped to an installer.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    The site is clean and easy to use. I wish it had a slightly better review and information about specific tires to compare them. I use TireRack to do the research and then buy from you since it is cheaper and you work with my installer.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I will always buy my tires with tirebuyer.com in the future! It has always been stressful when buying tires because they are so expensive but now we will stress no more!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I wish the Goodyear Wranglers were available for free shipping. I had originally wanted All Terrains and found a set of Kuhmo ATs I liked, but they were out of stock. I'm excited for the aggressive look of the Mud Terrains I chose.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Incredible pricing and assuming delivery occurs when stated, I will be very satisfied. I was slightly caught off guard when the charge increased at check out to incorporate "taxes and fees" but that's to be expected with online purchases. Overall very satisfied
    AS EASY AN ONLINE BUYING EXPERIENCE AS I HAVE EVER HAD
    Apr 22, 2014
    THIS WAS EASY PROCESS THANK YOU
    Apr 21, 2014
    Very easy, easier than I expected. No problems or issues. Do your research on the tires you want and buy them here.
    Apr 19, 2014
    Tires were lowest price I could find.Very quick shipping.
    Really too early to tell, but so far so good. Best price + delivery date.
    Apr 19, 2014
    If you are in the market for tires for your vehicle, do check out tirebuyer.com, they worked well for me. The tires were rolling on my truck two days after I placed the order! They partnered with a good local garage whose installation fees were very reasonable, and I got an appointment the next day.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Apr 19, 2014
    The installers where terrible! How could you recommend these people is beyond me. I had to go to another garage to fix there mistakes.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    great website easy and convinent to use.
    Apr 18, 2014
    My brother actually told me about this site, so I decided to to give it a shot I am so happy I did. My purchase was deliverd in two days I as shocked this site is GREAT I will and have been telling everyone about it. I highly recomend Tire Buyer!!!!
  • Apr 11, 2014
    The ease of order the tires from this website is the best part. They make tire buying much simpler than trying to shop around at local stores. I will highly recommend this site to friends and family.
    Apr 16, 2014
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Apr 21, 2014
    The order was great and I will definitely buy again.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Very easy to use website!!! Will definitely use again!
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    Tirebuyer was great. Looking forward to future purchases.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    It was a good experience. I purchased tires, they were delivered within two days to the installer and I had them installed. So far, so good.