TireBuyer.com Reviews

04/17/2014
TireBuyer.com Ratings and User Reviews. TireBuyer.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 254 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
Circle of Excellence - TireBuyer.com

2013 Winner

TireBuyer.com Rating

More About TireBuyer.com

Recent Reviews for TireBuyer.com

• Apr 17, 2014
    I will always buy my tires with tirebuyer.com in the future! It has always been stressful when buying tires because they are so expensive but now we will stress no more!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I wish the Goodyear Wranglers were available for free shipping. I had originally wanted All Terrains and found a set of Kuhmo ATs I liked, but they were out of stock. I'm excited for the aggressive look of the Mud Terrains I chose.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Incredible pricing and assuming delivery occurs when stated, I will be very satisfied. I was slightly caught off guard when the charge increased at check out to incorporate "taxes and fees" but that's to be expected with online purchases. Overall very satisfied
    AS EASY AN ONLINE BUYING EXPERIENCE AS I HAVE EVER HAD
    THIS WAS EASY PROCESS THANK YOU
    Very easy to shop. Very competitive pricing
    TireBuyr.com almost makes it too easy for me to equip my rides with excellent tire models and prices.
    Really too early to tell, but so far so good. Best price + delivery date.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    great website easy and convinent to use.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Wow! A very good experience. All the costs were listed appropriately, including taxes and fees, so that I was able to make a very informed purchase decision. In addition, the free shipping to various retailers was a godsend, since shipping tires can be quite expensive.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    The ease of order the tires from this website is the best part. They make tire buying much simpler than trying to shop around at local stores. I will highly recommend this site to friends and family.
    Apr 16, 2014
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Easy, easy, easy! Called the installer. Got things set up. Purchased the tires and I'm ready to go!
    Apr 14, 2014
    Fast, efficient, I'll definitely be back! Tires ordered on Wednesday delivered on Thursday, installed on Friday! All in all, it was a very good experience!
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Very easy to use website!!! Will definitely use again!
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Very easy to find the right tires, very helpful customer service.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I buy all my tires from tirebuyer
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I was impressed with the ease of determining the product I needed and the wide selection of alternatives. The product information available for each of the alternate choices and the customer evaluations gave me confidence in my selection. Very impressive site.
    Apr 11, 2014
    the process, product and pricing were handled exceptionally well
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Great job... Thankz
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    It was a good experience. I purchased tires, they were delivered within two days to the installer and I had them installed. So far, so good.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    I liked the tire and it has a quite ride and I am well pleased with my purchase and I would recommend it to all my friends about it.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I would like to say they have excellent service and having installer available is a big plus.
    Apr 13, 2014
    The installer was the only issue with order, Tire buyer did get this issue resolved for us,