ePestSupply Reviews

04/20/2014
ePestSupply Ratings and User Reviews. ePestSupply is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 120 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.
Founded in 1997 by “Super Exterminator” Ron Dawson, ePestSupply offers over 650 in-stock Pro quality pest, lawn and garden products at wholesale prices. Different than a mass mail order warehouse, ePestSupply is a division of Dallas Ft. Worth Pest Control located in Dallas, Texas USA, and staffed with licensed professional pest control technicians. Our cus... Show More Founded in 1997 by “Super Exterminator” Ron Dawson, ePestSupply offers over 650 in-stock Pro quality pest, lawn and garden products at wholesale prices. Different than a mass mail order warehouse, ePestSupply is a division of Dallas Ft. Worth Pest Control located in Dallas, Texas USA, and staffed with licensed professional pest control technicians. Our customers include pest control companies, business owners, facility managers, janitorial firms, homeowners, US Military, Major Universities and more. We supply over 250,000 customers across the USA and in over 35 International Countries. Our easy to use website and 60 Day No Hassle Product Return Policy, makes controlling nuisance pests simple, affordable and fun. No license required - exterminate, everything, easier with ePestSupply!

ePestSupply Rating

More About ePestSupply

Recent Reviews for ePestSupply

• Apr 18, 2014
    Always great service, great value on pest supplies, free and fast shipping! Very accurate and dependable description if their pest control supplies. I've ordered from this company for the past two years. Great resource in providing your own pest control. I'd rather spend my money at EPest control than have an exterminator come into my home on a regular basis!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I am probably the only person on this planet who would order this product after reading the one and only negative comment that was posted. Taking chance because of the manufacturers reputation.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I would have ordered the inside bait stations but could not see what they looked like. If they are too small to photograph, a description and drawing would help. I wanted inside bait stations, but would not risk a $30 purchase on something flimsy that my dog could tear apart. Did the bait stations have adhesive so I could "stick" them somewhere my dog could not reach? Don't know, it didn't say! Were they hard or soft plastic? How big were they? Don't know, so I didn't buy.
    Ordered before. Great products and great service.. Long time customer
  • Apr 12, 2014
    GOOD OVERALL, IT WAS A LITTLE CONFUSING AT CHECKOUT WHEN LISTING PRICES FOR MY PURCHASE. ALSO, YOU SHOW ONE GALLAN CONTAINER FOR SALE, BUT NO PRICE OFFERED. HAD TO BUY 4 QUARTS
  • Apr 12, 2014
    The site gave me a lot of information on the problem I have with carpenter ants, what they do, and a lot of product information so I could make an informed decision. Good job!
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Will let you know more, when I get and use product! Hoping it works for my spiders and centipedes!!
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Apr 19, 2014
    My two AntPro bait stations were shipped without the ground stakes to anchor them in their placement. I emailed ePestSupply and received a tracking number from usps but never advised they were being shipped.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Always buy my bug spray from epest. They have the best prices and the fastest shipping I have found.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    easy web site to use
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Wonderful company. Easy to contact by telephone or to ask questions on-line. Prompt and knowledgeable service. Very satisfied.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Great website. Easy to navigate
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    Found the product the next week for half the price at our local Tractor Supply Store. That was not sale price either. I hope to return product
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    Website needs work for shipping information prices and issues.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Houses infested....hope this works
    Apr 12, 2014
  • Apr 3, 2014
    So far so good, bit I've never ordered before. If the ant poisin works I will be very happy.
    Apr 15, 2014
    The web site was very helpful for determining the type of poison I needed to get rid of the odoriferous ants in my house. The Dupont gel worked like a charm after weeks of trying a homemade borax solution with no results.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    hope the product works
    Apr 17, 2014
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Apr 9, 2014
    The product came in a very over-sized envelop and it had many tears. The product was not damaged. I am impressed with this product. I have been trying to eliminate carpenter ants for months trying many products that haven't worked. I wasn't sure where exactly to put this product since nothing had worked before, but I sprinkled it around where mounds were and also in a nearby cabinet. At first, I didn't see any results, but after two days, I didn't anymore droppings. I am leaving the bait down just in case the little buggers decide to come back. Thanks for a great product!
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I would have liked to use the last coupon from ePest, but it expired before I needed to use it. I suggest that ePest sends coupons to their customers via email for their next purchase; or perhaps extend their expiration dates.We appreciate that there is a price discount for larger quantities.
    Apr 13, 2014
    Great
  • Mar 28, 2014
    First time order and it was fast and easy!!
    Apr 8, 2014