Crucial Technology Reviews

04/17/2014
Crucial Technology Ratings and User Reviews. Crucial Technology is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2187 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
Crucial Technology sells high quality memory upgrades for desktop PCs, laptops, servers and printers. Through their Memory Selector(TM) on the site, you can quickly locate the correct memory for your PC, all 100% guaranteed compatible.
Circle of Excellence - Crucial Technology

2013 Platinum

Crucial Technology Rating

More About Crucial Technology

Recent Reviews for Crucial Technology

• Apr 17, 2014
    Site was easy to navigate and use. Prices reasonable. A pleasant shopping experience
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I found exactly what I needed quick & easy.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Thanks, easy order and easy to find the product.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I've purchased several memory upgrades over the past few years without any problems.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Good products at a fair price
  • Apr 17, 2014
    It would be great if you show more information about how to get an invoice.
    Great Company Great Products
  • Apr 17, 2014
    It was a very easy purchase. My college son actually found your website and told me what to order!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    The quick chat response and advise/knowledge of the representative was spectacular...best I've ever encountered
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I like how the website can help pick out the memory that fits. The customer service agents are quick and answered all my questions on my last purchase.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    The website was easy to navigate and informative.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Overall I think you guys do a great job. Great selection, great pricing, great shipping options (who doesn't love free.)
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Crucial technology is incredible. Most of their products are made from themselves, and so a lot of products from Crucial are fairly inexpensive but always quality-assured compared to products from other places. It is also a place where you can easily find exactly what you're looking for with their search tools.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Selecting manufacturer and model from the home page was interrupted several times by the scrolling banner and I had to start over again. Stopped using it and entered the info into the search bar. Annoying.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    First time I place my order it did not go through. E-mailed support and never heard from them.
    No problems at all.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Very informative, clear, simple and easy to place an order.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    I was having a problem with windows7 and the person that I contacted was so helpful in helping me with my problem that I was amazed. His name is Wayne and he walked me through the steps to load the drivers for Windows7, can't believe how knowledgeable he was and it only took him a little less than fifteen minutes, very satisfied. thanks
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    I would like to have talked with someone more technically knowledgeable about the technology.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    I like your products and online site.
    I like Crucial products.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Loved the System Scanner that helped me choose the correct product to purchase.