Adorama Reviews

04/19/2014
Adorama Ratings and User Reviews. Adorama is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 244 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.
For over 35 years, Adorama has been the destination for Professional Photographers, Cinematographers, and entertainment enthusiast. Experience the same unparalleled customer service that others have enjoyed since 1975. Adorama is committed to providing product videos, educational content and reviews to help you understand each product and its features. Order by 8pm E... Show More For over 35 years, Adorama has been the destination for Professional Photographers, Cinematographers, and entertainment enthusiast. Experience the same unparalleled customer service that others have enjoyed since 1975. Adorama is committed to providing product videos, educational content and reviews to help you understand each product and its features. Order by 8pm EST and it ships the same day.
Circle of Excellence - Adorama

2002 Winner

Adorama Rating

More About Adorama

Recent Reviews for Adorama

• Apr 18, 2014
    nice to have a place where to buy goods (even 'grey' market good) but backed with some kind of trustable warrantyplease keep offering more robust warranty schemes to your customers at an appealing price
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I found out about it on KenRockwell.com
    Overall the shopping experience was very good. My only real issue has less to do with Adorama than with the fact that I could not include specific delivery instructions (the UPS driver that delivers to my house is a f*&#$%@g idiot. I would have preferred to require a signature (UPS has, more than once, delivered a product that has been rifled through. I call it their "right of first refusal policy". It would be nice to know other options were available even if I had to pay for them, and to require a signature. Frankly, I'm a simple man and wanted a simple TV, and know SONY quality. Adorama was the only site that had this television New. Otherwise, the 'purchase experience' includes the fact that the product arrives intact, working and delivered as promised, so I can't make a full assessment on that yet.

From Adorama

Hi Joe Thank you for leaving your feedback following your order from the Adorama website. We do actually state on our website: http://www.adorama.com/help/shippingAndDelivery Will I have to sign for my package? A signature is required for most UPS ... Read full response »
    Great prices, prompt and free shipping
    Very good price on this item. The coupon code was a nice surprise. Would be better during checkout if there were immediate confirmation that the entered coupon code was recognized and applied. I had to figure it out manually by comparing the final price to the original. Otherwise, a good online ordering experience.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    One of three places I check for prices, Amazon, B&H, Adorama
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Website is good, but it could use some update from the latest technology and features used by online business leaders like amazon.com.

From Adorama

Thank you so much for leaving your BizRate feedback following your recent visit to the Adorama website, and for your observations that the website needs attention. We are in the midst of an extensive website upgrade, but I wanted to take this ... Read full response »
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I was surprised I wasn't able to enter zip + 4 info & given an error message.

From Adorama

Thank you for leaving your BizRate feedback following your recent visit to the Adorama website, although I was concerned to read that this was your experience. Could you please email me directly with your order number, plus details of the browser ... Read full response »
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    Thank you,your business is appreciated.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Love doing business with you guys! Always happy with my purchases and support I get from you.
    Apr 17, 2014
  • Apr 9, 2014
    the last 4 years I buy all my photo equipment from Adorama
    Apr 19, 2014
    Recently I have only bought from adorama all my photo gear
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    I had placed an order for a lens that was listed in stock. Later I was notified it was out of stock and had to wait. Oddly several days later when I was about to cancel my order the item had shipped. When I purchase something I need to know if it's actually in stock or not since it might be tied to a current project I'm involved in. Although this process took just a week, when I purchase the product listed in stock and pay for two day shipping, I expect the package in two business days.

From Adorama

Thank you so much for leaving your BizRate feedback following your recent visit to the Adorama website, although I was deeply concerned to read that this was your experience. Generally it should be possible to ascertain if and when an item is in ... Read full response »
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Well done - thank you
    Apr 17, 2014
    adorama... always a great company do do busuness with...period.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    I wanted to use Paypal for my payment. Your links would not allow for this even though it was offered as an option.
    Apr 15, 2014

From Adorama

I was concerned to read that when you were at the Adorama checkout the PayPal links appeared not to be working. I have already reported this issue to the IT department, but it would be helpful if you could please email me directly: Helen@adorama.com ... Read full response »
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    I am always very happy with Adorama and I plan on purchasing more through them in the future.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Always highly competitive prices. Excellent shipping/packing. Outstanding selection.
    Apr 19, 2014
    Always bests price and best selection.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    I always trust Adorama to provide quality and service.
    Apr 11, 2014
    Great Shopping Experience
    Apr 15, 2014

From Adorama

Thank you so much for leaving your BizRate feedback following your recent visit to the Adorama website, although I was deeply concerned to note that the product you purchased did not meet your expectations, and that this caused your Adorama ordering ... Read full response »
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    This was my first purchase with Adorama and I will definitely continue doing business with them.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    I have previously bought items from Adorama and will buy from them again. In my last order I made a mistake. Within couple of hours Adorama both emailed me to notify me about my mistake and I also received phone call from customer support. The customer support help to resolve the issue and correct my ordering mistake. The customer support agent was knowledgable, helpful and very professional. I received the package in a day or tow. I am very satisfied with my shopping experience.