Adorama Reviews

04/23/2014
Adorama Ratings and User Reviews. Adorama is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 242 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.
For over 35 years, Adorama has been the destination for Professional Photographers, Cinematographers, and entertainment enthusiast. Experience the same unparalleled customer service that others have enjoyed since 1975. Adorama is committed to providing product videos, educational content and reviews to help you understand each product and its features. Order by 8pm E... Show More For over 35 years, Adorama has been the destination for Professional Photographers, Cinematographers, and entertainment enthusiast. Experience the same unparalleled customer service that others have enjoyed since 1975. Adorama is committed to providing product videos, educational content and reviews to help you understand each product and its features. Order by 8pm EST and it ships the same day.
Circle of Excellence - Adorama

2002 Winner

Adorama Rating

More About Adorama

Recent Reviews for Adorama

• Apr 23, 2014
    Never had a bad experience with Adorama in anyway. Shopped online w/Adorama for over 5 years.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Trusted store. Expect good quality and comparable price.
    Best Prices available
  • Apr 22, 2014
    First time user of this site.I like the prices, choice of products, and ease of buying on this web site.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I am supposed to have free delivery as per NAPP membership. membershipsuposed
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Adorama usually ships same day. They are very competetively priced and shipping is inexpensive.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Really need to give date of arrival of shipment on order form.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I always seem to purchase photography equipment during the holidays, therefore, I always catch the online store when it is closed. I respect holidays, but it is annoying that I have to pay extra for shipping to ensure that I receive my items in time for the end of the week delivery.

From Adorama

I do appreciate that our holiday closures have caused you frustration would like to apologize for your disappointment, At Adorama Camera our service to customers is just as important as the range, quality and price of the products we sell. We ... Read full response »
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I'm excited and nervous about the amazing mail-in rebate that was offered with my purchase (of the Canon PIXMA PRO-100 printer). I definitely couldn't afford to purchase it without the rebate, so I'm nervous that it might not work out for some reason. I hope I'm just being paranoid.If it works though, I am absolutely thrilled and thankful! Here's hoping.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I'm hoping to get my order by Friday 4/25

From Adorama

Thank you for leaving your BizRate feedback following your recent visit to the Adorama website, although I was deeply concerned to read that your browsing and ordering experience was so poor. At Adorama Camera our service to customers is just as ... Read full response »
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I love the competitive prices and the ability to speak with someone over the phone before making a purchase, however, I was really disappointed that there was no help from 4/18-4/22. I understand it's good for employees to get a break but could there have been a way to stagger staff? I had to pay an additional fee to have my purchase shipped to me in time for an event.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    nice to have a place where to buy goods (even 'grey' market good) but backed with some kind of trustable warrantyplease keep offering more robust warranty schemes to your customers at an appealing price
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I found out about it on KenRockwell.com
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    Thank you,your business is appreciated.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Love doing business with you guys! Always happy with my purchases and support I get from you.
    Apr 17, 2014
    the last 4 years I buy all my photo equipment from Adorama
    Apr 19, 2014
    Recently I have only bought from adorama all my photo gear
    Apr 16, 2014
    I had placed an order for a lens that was listed in stock. Later I was notified it was out of stock and had to wait. Oddly several days later when I was about to cancel my order the item had shipped. When I purchase something I need to know if it's actually in stock or not since it might be tied to a current project I'm involved in. Although this process took just a week, when I purchase the product listed in stock and pay for two day shipping, I expect the package in two business days.

From Adorama

Thank you so much for leaving your BizRate feedback following your recent visit to the Adorama website, although I was deeply concerned to read that this was your experience. Generally it should be possible to ascertain if and when an item is in ... Read full response »
    Apr 22, 2014
    I did not note that my product does not including SD card. So I have to order this after I received my product. It is so unconvenient.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Well done - thank you
    Apr 17, 2014
    adorama... always a great company do do busuness with...period.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Always highly competitive prices. Excellent shipping/packing. Outstanding selection.
    Apr 19, 2014
    Always bests price and best selection.