Adorama Reviews

04/20/2014
Adorama Ratings and User Reviews. Adorama is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 244 reviews.
For over 35 years, Adorama has been the destination for Professional Photographers, Cinematographers, and entertainment enthusiast. Experience the same unparalleled customer service that others have enjoyed since 1975. Adorama is committed to providing product videos, educational content and reviews to help you understand each product and its features. Order by 8pm E... Show More For over 35 years, Adorama has been the destination for Professional Photographers, Cinematographers, and entertainment enthusiast. Experience the same unparalleled customer service that others have enjoyed since 1975. Adorama is committed to providing product videos, educational content and reviews to help you understand each product and its features. Order by 8pm EST and it ships the same day.
Circle of Excellence - Adorama

2002 Winner

Adorama Rating

More About Adorama

Recent Reviews for Adorama

• Apr 12, 2014
    I was surprised I wasn't able to enter zip + 4 info & given an error message.

From Adorama

Thank you for leaving your BizRate feedback following your recent visit to the Adorama website, although I was concerned to read that this was your experience. Could you please email me directly with your order number, plus details of the browser ... Read full response »
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I have purchased items in the past from Adorama and was glad to see that the quality of service and attention to the customer remains very high. Thank you Adorama staff.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Quick and easy transaction with the lowest price on the product I was looking for. Plus free shipping and no tax! can't beat that :)
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Adorama is the best online store in NY.

From Adorama

Thank you for leaving your BizRate feedback following your recent visit to the Adorama website, although I was concerned to note that you were not completely satisfied with your overall experience of ordering from Adorama Camera, particularly that ... Read full response »
  • Apr 9, 2014
    The open box Item i purchased has no info on what accessories are included (video cable, power supplies). It made choosing to purchase difficult. Also, a report on open box cosmetic issues would be appreciated. I am basically ordering this based off of good-faith.

From Adorama

I was so very sorry to read that you were disappointed with the website description for 'open box’ items and have forwarded your feedback to our web team to look into. At Adorama Camera our service to customers is just as important as the range, ... Read full response »
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Highly disappointed in my experience with Adorama. Customer service non-responsive. Sale department rude (transferred me before I could get a name). Not likely I will order again.

From Adorama

Thank you for taking your time to leave your BizRate feedback following your recent calls to Adorama Camera, although I was deeply concerned to read that this was your experience. I would like to understand more about what happened and would be ... Read full response »
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I'm not sure how many times I've purchased from Adorama, but you have great deals, and I've been pleased with the customer service so far. Hard to completely tell because I've never returned anything, but I wouldn't anticipate any issues there either.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    A coupon for repeat customers would be nice!But always a smooth transaction with Adorama

From Adorama

Thank you for leaving your Biz Rate feedback following your recent visit to the Adorama website. I noted particularly that you would like to receive coupons; This is where you should check, first: http://www.adorama.com/coupons Coupons are also ... Read full response »
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    I am always very happy with Adorama and I plan on purchasing more through them in the future.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    I always trust Adorama to provide quality and service.
    Apr 11, 2014
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Very satisfied with my shopping experience at Adorama
    Apr 10, 2014
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Found your site thru Ken Rockwell...........Great site!!
    Apr 9, 2014
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Apr 7, 2014
    Always a pleasure doing business with Adorama!
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Good company, great online experience.
    Apr 6, 2014
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Competitive prices, large selection.
    Apr 9, 2014
  • Mar 22, 2014
    I bought this because if the Bradsdeals rebate offer. Thanks.
    Apr 10, 2014
    It is a present for my son. I haven't used it myself.
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Apr 8, 2014
    Adorama is a great company to work with. They shop quickly and efficiently and oftentimes have the best product price from a reputable dealer
  • Mar 20, 2014
    Only had one problem with this company when I received a dented case years ago and they made good. They are great to deal with.
    Apr 6, 2014
    Have always stood by their products and if and when a product was not up to standards, never a problem returning it. The product just ordered was a gift for a relative and it will be warmly received.