ZAGG Reviews

04/19/2014
ZAGG Ratings and User Reviews. ZAGG is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1060 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.

ZAGG Rating

More About ZAGG

Recent Reviews for ZAGG

• Apr 18, 2014
    It would be nice to have different angle shots of the products.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I am hopiing this one works
  • Apr 18, 2014
    a little pricey but nice purchase (I hope)
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I'm quite satisfied, but I wish everything was a bit cheaper, especially screen protectors. I think that the best purchase for my iPad 2 I did is the keyboard folio case. Also I have purchased Zaggsparq from Amazon, it didn't work well, after 1,5 years it stopped working.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Was good. Would be better if you added an option to add a giftcard while paying with paypal. I had to go in to guest checkout, enter the code, then back out and pay with paypal. It was a bit confusing, but i got it to work. Overall it was a good and relatively easy process. Thanks.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    ZAGG is the best bar none.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I have used Invisishield from ZAGG since I had dumb phones! The best protector!!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I loved the Zagg screen for my new phone from AT&T
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I have been satisfied with all the ZAGG products I've purchased over the years.
    LOVE Zagg - saved my phone TWICE from puppy piranha teeth
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Everyone I talked to recommended ZAGG and when I got a demo from Brian Stech I was hooked. I'll be back for more.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    Wish the sound quality was a little better
  • Apr 9, 2014
    love the zagg stuff!
    Apr 17, 2014
    Love ZAGG they have awesome products!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    It took three times for the charge to go through. I called AMX and they said that each time they approved it but your company reversed the charge. AMX did a test charge that went through and then it tried it for the third time with AMX on line and it went through. AMX said they didn't do anything to change my account.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Fantastic Company !!!
    Apr 17, 2014
    Unbelievable Product ... "Glass Screen for iPhone 5s" ... Will never purchase anything else ... Thank you for producing a truly amazing American product. ... Zagg Kiosk in Westfarms was one of the best customer experiences ever encountered !
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I've loyally used zagg products for over 5 years now. Have started looking at other products recently due to Zagg products being over priced.
    Apr 17, 2014
    I'm having an issue with the screen protector not sticking in the corner.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    site did not include a section for my asus notebook when looking for invisible shield, second time around found a helper icon to put in my specific device. Layout gave me the impression that you didn't carry it and I almost didn't buy your product
    Apr 18, 2014
    only cocern was that the shield could have been bent or damaged,but it was not
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Excellent products!
    Apr 18, 2014
    This is my second Zagg Folio and I highly recommend this product.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    paypal did not work i could not enter the province in the address field
  • Mar 22, 2014