Build.com Reviews

04/22/2014
Build.com Ratings and User Reviews. Build.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1450 reviews. Last rated on 04/21/2014.

Build.com Rating

More About Build.com

Recent Reviews for Build.com

• Apr 21, 2014
    Did not find the coupons
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I would like to save my comparison choices so I could come back and view them another time before making my final selections. For this project I was selecting a number of items for a complete bathroom remodel. Saving my comparisons would have been helpful.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Great site to browse fixtures. Pricing is not always the best. If it is a complicated product it is best to contact manufacturer for assistance.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    great site , have used before
  • Apr 20, 2014
    My 2nd time ordering from build.com. Great prices and free shipping on relatively small orders. Easy to navigate website that's loaded with useful product information.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    very good website--reasonable pricing, very informative, and good product selection
  • Apr 19, 2014
    everyone was very helpful. spoke with live chat and called them twice about my order.
    Apr 21, 2014
    This is the second purchase of this device, The perfect operation of this device and the convenience of operation make it a great addition to our house. This Kohler device is perfect for many installations and it's operation os simple. Build.com has always overdelivered on it's commitments!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I've done a survey or commented to you before and I cannot speak more highly of your site. You almost always beat Amazon (my former go-to) and your selection can't be matched anywhere that I've seen. We're building a house and trying to save money by sourcing as much as possible ourselves rather than going through our general contractor and paying his markup. I've just created an account although purchased half dozen or more times already...no good explanation for this.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Great online experience and super quick responses to questions via chat!
    Apr 21, 2014
    Great price,great products and great service!!!
    Apr 20, 2014
    I haven't opened the package.Was only informed that it was delivered to the address requested.Will open the package on May 9, 2014 when I begin to install the item.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Easiest remodel shopping ever! Product pricing and availability is great.Thanks for making my part of this remodel so easy!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Best price for what I wanted. Good reviews, which I always check when ordering online.
    Apr 20, 2014
    I ordered online & based my purchase on previous reviews. I LOVED my new nickel hardware and have already installed those 20 knobs on my bathroom cabinets (replacing ugly brass thingies). Thank you for excellent service and excellent product!
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Very user friendly website, a good variety of products and good prices.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I HOPE THERE A GOOD PRODUCT AND 7W BULBS NOT 3WATT.
    Apr 20, 2014
    BUILD.COM EXCELLENT OMPANY TO ORDER FROM ALL MY PRODUCTS WERE EASY TO FIND ON WEB SITE , A GOOD PRICE FAST DELIVERY . WELL ORDER AGAIN
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 21, 2014
    Using live chat was great. My rep. I spoke with was very helpful and pointed out there is a slight difference between brushed nickel and brushed satin which I did not know.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Connection through Amazon is convenient.
    Apr 19, 2014
    I had no problems, I got my order within a day of when it was estimated to arrive, it was in good condition upon arrival.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Apr 20, 2014
    Hopefully this survey is for the second shipment. The first shipment the product was broken and I refused the shipment. I called build.com and the person I talked to was very helpful. I recieved a replacement within a few days.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    excellent on-line vendor; courteous and knowledgeable on-line staff; good selection across all categories; site easy to navigate.
    Apr 19, 2014
    I have purchased from Build.com in the past and have always been impressed with the quality of their service, the quality and value of their products, the quality and timeliness of their delivery protocol.