Kmart Reviews

04/16/2014
Kmart Ratings and User Reviews. Kmart is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 195 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
Kmart features hundreds of thousands of products across multiple categories, including Martha Stewart Everyday and other nationally recognized brands, as well as a huge range of Kmart products from apparel and jewelry to home electronics and toys. Kmart also offers the lowest priced nationally advertised unlimited internet service at $8.95 a month, a number of newsle... Show More Kmart features hundreds of thousands of products across multiple categories, including Martha Stewart Everyday and other nationally recognized brands, as well as a huge range of Kmart products from apparel and jewelry to home electronics and toys. Kmart also offers the lowest priced nationally advertised unlimited internet service at $8.95 a month, a number of newsletters and in-store returns or exchanges at any of the more than 2,100 Kmart locations, nationwide.

Kmart Coupons »

Kmart Rating

More About Kmart

Recent Reviews for Kmart

good weekly and online pricing
    I always find clothing that I like.
    Very great company I enjoyed the shopping experience.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    happy with online purchase.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    So far so good!
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I like kmart they are close and easy to get to
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Better clothing and values than Wal-Mart.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    WOW! I FOUND EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR RIGHT AWAY. COULD NOT BE HAPPIER! i WILL DEFFINETELY DO IT AGAIN!
  • Apr 12, 2014
    they got pretty much everything you could ask for. At a great price.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I love shopping on-line and in the store. The option to buy on-line and then pick-up at the store is a real time saver! I also love my neighborhood K-Mart. It's small, personal and the employees are very friendly.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Easy shopping, Complicate on return,
    Checkout was simple...a breeze
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Looking for more freight options.
    Apr 14, 2014
    Open box, no user manual (thank God PDF online), beat up box, had to go to Service Desk even though pick up email said could go to any register, and they took 5+ hours to pull the item, way outside of their own statement of usually 2 hours or less.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    If my products look as good when I pick them up as they do online, I will definitely continue to shop Kmart.com
  • Apr 8, 2014
    seems like a great store
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I was pleasantly surprised at the selection available for the item I wanted.The price was right on!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Enjoyed the website experience. Thanks KMart!
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Love everything about Kmart.com!!
  • Mar 27, 2014
    I was happy to find the Athletech shoes that seems so comfortable.
    Apr 11, 2014
    My size exchange on shoes worked out pretty well