Laptop Battery One Reviews

04/23/2014
Laptop Battery One Ratings and User Reviews. Laptop Battery One is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 315 reviews. Last rated on 03/13/2014.
Laptop Battery One was started by a team of technology professionals with over 40 years of experiences, who possess a wealth of experience and knowledge within the technology and laptop battery industry. This experience has allowed our team to craft an approach to this market need with a unique perspective that’s based on what we’ve learned to do and just as... Show More Laptop Battery One was started by a team of technology professionals with over 40 years of experiences, who possess a wealth of experience and knowledge within the technology and laptop battery industry. This experience has allowed our team to craft an approach to this market need with a unique perspective that’s based on what we’ve learned to do and just as importantly what not to do.

Laptop Battery One Rating

More About Laptop Battery One

Recent Reviews for Laptop Battery One

• Mar 13, 2014
    Mar 23, 2014
    Great battery at a great price. Much better than the original battery that came with my Dell laptop.
  • Mar 12, 2014
    Impressed with the site and prices so far. Fingers crossed the product makes it here and works as well. Thanks
    Mar 25, 2014
    Great Prices and very happy with the product
  • Mar 12, 2014
    Price was right. Shipping reasonable. Described thoroughly to assure exact match.
    Apr 2, 2014
  • Mar 11, 2014
    Was very please and found what I was looking for right away
  • Mar 11, 2014
    It was confusing to me as a returning customer with an address change. Me/system ????????????
    Mar 30, 2014
    Disappointed that I have not received my replacement battery that was under warranty and that I have paid for shipping already!!
    Mar 25, 2014
    Got a great rate on an extended-life lithium ion laptop battery. I chose the free shipping option, and it arrived in 3 days! The extended-life battery is amazing. It has tripled the life of my laptop compared to the factory battery that I had from 3 hours to 9 hours between charges, with nearly constant use of my computer. The 9-cell versus 6-cell battery difference is amazing, and the added volume of the battery size is hardly noticeable.
  • Mar 10, 2014
    easy to buy at a good price
    Mar 20, 2014
    The battery only charges to 94% of the maximum charge. The max charge is 45Wh and it only charges to 42Wh. I get about 2 hours of use in the economy mode
  • Mar 10, 2014
    easy to find item needed. Price much better than in store prices. Recommend by employee of major electric chain
    Mar 25, 2014
    quick service and quality product
  • Mar 9, 2014
    Seems great so far - time will tell and when I receive the battery.
    Mar 30, 2014
  • Mar 6, 2014
    Cheaper and better quality
    Mar 23, 2014
  • Mar 5, 2014
    Thank You.
    Mar 22, 2014
    Very nice unit for the price.
  • Mar 5, 2014
    I hope stay longer.
    Mar 20, 2014
  • Mar 4, 2014
    Mar 26, 2014
    The battery I bought fits right, but if it's pulled back a little it falls right off from my laptop
  • Mar 3, 2014
    Mar 18, 2014
    have had it just a week. So far, so good.
  • Mar 3, 2014
    Mar 19, 2014
    Long standard delivery times, but worth the wait.
  • Mar 1, 2014
    I was told this battery would cost $100 plus! With one year warranty - wow!
    Mar 17, 2014
  • Mar 1, 2014
    Mar 19, 2014
    great prices, fast delivery. thanks
  • Feb 25, 2014
    Mar 25, 2014
    My "new" battery is already down to 47% capacity and not charging. So I may have other issues to look in to. If I can get to bottom of problem, and not battery related, I will definitely use again.
  • Feb 23, 2014
    Excited to find this site!
    Mar 19, 2014
    Awesome to find reasonably priced items