Zappos.com Reviews

04/23/2014
Zappos.com Ratings and User Reviews. Zappos.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 6457 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.
Zappos.com sells a huge selection of dress, casual and athletic shoes for men and women. Shoe shoppers at the site can choose from a selection of over 100 brands, more than 50,000 SKU's and have access to more than 30 million pairs of shoes!
Circle of Excellence - Zappos.com

2013 Platinum

Zappos.com Rating

More About Zappos.com

Recent Reviews for Zappos.com

• Apr 23, 2014
    I love, live Zappos...,absolute best shopping experience ever, online or by phone! Great selection and service! The return and shipping is marvelous!
  • Apr 23, 2014
    An absolutely pleasurable company with exemplary customer service reps.
    You are the best
  • Apr 23, 2014
    More information about the products (hiking shoes) would have been helpful. How much support, type of sole etc. The customer reviews were very helpful
  • Apr 23, 2014
    great experience despite some hiccups,e.g., rayban delivered had the wrong color (green instead of brown), shoes wrong size. RE: Rayban was not able to dispute since we are leaving the next day. Shoes- eventually they gave us $25.00 certificate. But it took them so long to resolve it.
    love em, love zappos
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Zappos is the best overall shopping site for me...I know what I want and I don't want to waste time wandering around huge malls and department stores anymore...the free shipping is awesome and the selection is better than in the stores...a few more sales would be nice but Zappos has made my life so much easier that unless it's a major purchase I won't even comparison shop...I am a definite "Zappaholic."
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I've ordered items for my fiancee from Zappos. The service has always been fantasmagorical. I feel as if the Kangol cap I found on Zappos should be an absolute delight to wear in weather that isn't chilly or cold because of the superb blend of lightweight, breathable materials. And it looks to be easily washable.
    I LOVE ZAPPOS!!!!
  • Apr 23, 2014
    The price was the same as everyone else, but Zappos had the color option I wanted. Also, from past experience, customer service is EXCELLENT. If price is the same, then will always go with Zappos. However, price does rule, so if it is cheaper elsewhere, then I will defect. The free shipping and return is also factored into the cost, so as stated before, if a tie, then Zappos it is!
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Always easy always a pleasure
    its great to shopping
    Great customer service.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Found what I was looking for. Easy to order.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    This is a great place to do online shopping.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    So easy to use! Great selection and prices!
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Super easy to use website - I'll be back!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    My feet have been swelling lately, I have one pair of Bob's and love them so I hope I don't have to return these for a 9 1/2 and that you have them and also that the returning of items is easy so we will see.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I love shopping at Zappos.com!
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Apr 23, 2014
    I ordered shoes for my son and they fit perfectly and he really likes them