Zappos.com Reviews

04/19/2014
Zappos.com Ratings and User Reviews. Zappos.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 6478 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.
Zappos.com sells a huge selection of dress, casual and athletic shoes for men and women. Shoe shoppers at the site can choose from a selection of over 100 brands, more than 50,000 SKU's and have access to more than 30 million pairs of shoes!
Circle of Excellence - Zappos.com

2013 Platinum

Zappos.com Rating

More About Zappos.com

Recent Reviews for Zappos.com

• Apr 19, 2014
    I just wished they had some out of stock Items, back in stock like the Miz Mooz Tillman pump.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I had problems to pay with an international credit card
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I've always found Zappos's return policy and customer service to be exceptional, which keeps me coming back. The website offers great info on each product to help users make an informed decision. I appreciate the variety of photos and views of objects, videos, stats, customer reviews, etc.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I love the company...keep it up
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Always a good shopping experience
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Love everything about Zappos. Just wish I could get more of my favorite brands through them.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I like this website, there is a lot of shoes to chose from
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I have recommended Zappos to friends and relatives
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I was hesitant to buy from the site as I was buying soes and like to rry on what I buy. But with the free returns . . . All went well and now I've found a shirt no other site seems to have at the price Zappos offers.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I love armchair shopping, comparing and buying from Zappos. Great selection of styles and sizes and the prices are highly competitive. Best of all-- free shipping!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Good selection, user friendly service online, competitive pricing, timely purchase and checkout process.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I love how it's free shipping. The site is great and will most definitely recommend it!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    wide selection, good website, competitive pricing
  • Apr 19, 2014
    You had the variety of sizes, widths and colors that I was unable to find at other online stores -- good job. Prices were not any better, and there were no discounts, so no particular benefit to me, but you had my product where many others did not -- still good. I didn't see any customer reviews for this particular brand, which was disappointing, so I had to arrange for two sizes to be shipped to me, and one will be coming back for sure -- not the best practice but luckily I want the shoe badly enough to waste everyone's time like this -- not so great. Finally, in entering my credit card information, there was NO place to include my card security number. That seems strange to me, and I had qualms about doing business with an online company that did not ask me what my "secret code" was. I've experienced plenty of "unfortunate lapses" by companies with my personal private information over the years, and have become sensitized to these things -- Not a good feeling at all.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Price little bit high, everything good I shop everyday
    This was quick & easy
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Zappos has it all with great prices and fast.shipping. What more could you ask for?
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I live in a remote area with limited product selection, it is great to be able to buy on line. Also great to be able to return for free. Sizing is difficult and I may have to try 2 or even 3 times.
    Apr 19, 2014
    I returned the shoes but I wanted to shop again for\a different size but was worried to make you ship, for free, something again which I still might not like.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Ordering is easy and fast. I like the free shipping and when I had to return my last order, I could print a return label. I wish they had a box for comments when you place your order though.
    Apr 19, 2014
    The crocs I ordered were roomy fit and my son can't wear them because they are too wide. I had to send them back. They need to have a comments space in the ordering process.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    i always look for zappos because i know they will stand behind their product............no questions asked
    Apr 19, 2014
    i love zappos and will always check them out first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!