Zappos.com Reviews

04/16/2014
Zappos.com Ratings and User Reviews. Zappos.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 6508 reviews.
Zappos.com sells a huge selection of dress, casual and athletic shoes for men and women. Shoe shoppers at the site can choose from a selection of over 100 brands, more than 50,000 SKU's and have access to more than 30 million pairs of shoes!
Circle of Excellence - Zappos.com

2013 Platinum

Zappos.com Rating

More About Zappos.com

Recent Reviews for Zappos.com

• Apr 16, 2014
    Always satisfied with my Zappos purchase. Only place I go for shoes.
    good have excelents prices
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Zappos is the only online store I will order shoes from. The customer service is incredible. If you need help someone is happy to help you. The package always arrives before expected and the shipping experience, including returns, is seamless. Zappos, you're doing a great job!
    They are great!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    my wife and I have started to buy all are shoes at zappos
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I felt so happy with how easy the process was, the pricing and shipping. Great service!!
    LOVE the free shipping..
    I love zappos!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I have been a huge fan of Zappos for several years now. I can't believe they come up with my shoe size every time! Cant say that about the big box stores! Plus, how can you go wrong with their return and shipping policies? I've also had a very positive experience with person to person contact on the phone...just awesome. I refer people to Zappos every chance I get. WooHoo!Regards, Chuck
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Im very satisfied with purchasing items from Zappos and would like to know how to receives/earn coupons/discounts and special offers.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    With a friends help, I found exactly what I had been wanting.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Easy to use, especially when you know what you want.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    love the ease of shopping with you keep it up
    Apr 16, 2014
    Need Nike shox I buy a lot you don't offer any
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Descriptive and have a lot of variety. Easy to find and filter products. Excellence free shipping.
    Apr 16, 2014
    The shoes fits great! Live everything about it. Can't wait to try them on
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Easiest online shopping I have found. Online store is laid out in an orderly fashion, loads fast, and lots of extras to make the shopping experience less doubtful as I am with most online ordering.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    GREAT PLACE TO ORDER SHOES...HAVE BOUGHT THE SAME SHOES FROM HERE BEFORE BECAUSE THEY CARRY NARROW SIZES...
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Your website is easy to use. I have been happy with your products and service. I have ordered four times now and returned once. All of my transactions have been positive.
  • Mar 21, 2014