ProgressiveRC Reviews

04/20/2014
ProgressiveRC Ratings and User Reviews. ProgressiveRC is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 56 reviews. Last rated on 03/10/2014.
Circle of Excellence - ProgressiveRC

2013 Winner

ProgressiveRC Rating

More About ProgressiveRC

Recent Reviews for ProgressiveRC

• Mar 10, 2014
    best price, second to none personal help.
  • Mar 10, 2014
    Progressive RC has everything you need to get you r/c hobby charged up and ready to go. Best sellection and top quality items every time. Best chargers for Lipo packs and all other electric RC applications hand down. Best of all USA ! NOT HONG KONG OR CHINA STUFF. Good old American Top quality .
    Mar 16, 2014
    My number 1 go to on line store for all my Lipo needs in charging. Top quality 100% satisfaction every time.
  • Mar 9, 2014
    good price and fast shipping
  • Mar 9, 2014
    I heard great things about this website from a friend of mine.
    Mar 21, 2014
    very fast good quality
  • Mar 8, 2014
    This company has proven excellence to me and I highly recommend this company to everyone in the 4 clubs of which I am a member, one of which I am the President for the year 2014.Keep up the good work !!! :-)
  • Mar 6, 2014
    This product and this particular site was recommended to me. Easy to use and friendly. So far so good.
  • Mar 5, 2014
    IV JUST ORDERED FROM PROGRESSIVE RC .LETS SEE WHEN I RECIEVE MY ORDER.I WILL COMMENT AFTER THAT
    Mar 10, 2014
    My first order and i am extremely impressed.
  • Mar 3, 2014
    I was very impressed with my first order; the price was great, the service over the phone was very good and I felt like I got a good value for my money. When I got my package, everything was right and I also found a Lifesaver and a business card with my order. To me that was a very personal touch and I appreciated it. I get a lot through Amazon and other places but no one ever did anything personal. The batteries work great so when I needed more for another aircraft, there was no question where I was going to buy them ProgressiveRC.com!
    Mar 17, 2014
    very satisfied, I will buy from them again
  • Mar 3, 2014
    great online purchase with top of the line customer service and lowest prices Thanks....
  • Mar 1, 2014
    Mar 30, 2014
    Excellent in every aspect
  • Mar 1, 2014
    When I called with a question, the customer service representative was very helpful.
  • Feb 28, 2014
    Excited to use this fine piece of equipment, hope it meets all my expectations. a pleasure shopping on their website.
    Mar 10, 2014
    Have not used the product yet but I all good to say about the purchasing experience
  • Feb 23, 2014
    great seller !
  • Feb 22, 2014
    easy to navigate and find what i needed. Great explainations on products page.
    Mar 14, 2014
  • Feb 20, 2014
    This is a new type of model flying and I think the charger will work out well for me.
  • Feb 20, 2014
    Good selection and prices.
  • Feb 19, 2014
    David did an excellent job in helping me order what I want. I do have an issue with you parallel board. I kept getting duplicated order in the cart on the board $64.00 when I added the balancing cord which was separate. then if found if i had not logged in that when I went to order I had to log in and then it double everything I was trying to order.
  • Feb 19, 2014
    Some of the best people I've dealt with online!
  • Feb 19, 2014
    have used their products in the past so i set up an account with them
  • Feb 18, 2014
    Apprecitate you being around to help with my RC needs
    Feb 28, 2014
    This Bizrate survey is ok, the one that comes right after the order and promises a $100 gift certificate ( which turns out not to be true ) isoffensive. As is the offer of free magazines only to get charged $2.oo for use of a credit card. I would recommend supplying a written manual for an extra charge for equipment that doesn't come with it....say $10 or tell the customerhe can download it and print out on his own computer if desired. Your business cards sez "EXCEEDS expectations" so you would want to do that...if you claim it. I am happy to have a northwest supplier of RC gear. thanks for being here. bruce