Tuxedos Online Reviews

04/18/2014
Tuxedos Online Ratings and User Reviews. Tuxedos Online is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 105 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.
TuxedosOnline offers a selection of tuxedos, vests, or studs and cuff links online at discount prices.

Tuxedos Online Rating

More About Tuxedos Online

Recent Reviews for Tuxedos Online

• Apr 18, 2014
    they are fast and efficent
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Great alternative to renting tuxedo accessories. Huge selection and competitive prices.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great product. Great price.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    This was a great experience for me after dealing with other companies that gave me misinformation and no apology afterwards. I would shop here again without hesitation!
    Great site! Prom is coming up for my son and I found exactly what I was looking for!
    Great items on your site to choose from, also great prices!
    It took too long too get checked out but I found what I was looking for
    It was cheap n nice!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Seem to be a pretty reasonable on price for a 4 piece tuxedo.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    It would be nice to have had alternate views of the shirt, especially a close up of the cuff, to see it with and without a cuff link
  • Apr 11, 2014
    It is not fair to have a survey BEFORE item(s) are processed, shipped, and received!
  • Apr 9, 2014
    None at this time
  • Apr 9, 2014
    good experience. will await product to gauge my satisfaction
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I LIKE THE EXPERIENCE I JUST WISH I COULD HAVE USED THE RH10OFF COUPON I FOUND:-( BUT AFTER TALKING TO A CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT I WAS TOLD I COULD NOT USE IT FOR THIS PURCHASE.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Son with autism needs tuxedo for prom
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I was interested in ordering an additional shirt/vest combination but the color and pattern design did not include what my husband was looking for (or I couldn't find it)
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Highly recommended if you are looking for high quality tuxedos! Great online store
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    Very good quality for the price
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    I purchase all uniforms for a barbershop chorus. In the past a certain code would provide a vest with a matching long tie. I received the vest with a solid tie. On a phone call I learned I now need to enter the code in the SEARCH box. My error, but notice of procedure change would have alerted me. For one tie I will eat it, but I must now go out to my chorus with an ordering procedure change.
  • Mar 17, 2014