Textbooks.com Marketplace Reviews

04/23/2014
Textbooks.com Marketplace Ratings and User Reviews. Textbooks.com Marketplace is rated 7.3 out of 10 from 31 reviews. Last rated on 04/03/2014.

Textbooks.com Marketplace Rating

• Apr 1, 2014
    quick and easy
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Apr 10, 2014
    Textbooks.com Marketplace is a valuable resource i found that helped to change my view of shopping for text books.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Easy transaction - I trust shipping will take place as promised for this week!
  • Mar 25, 2014
    I am ordering a book for a friends birthday
  • Mar 17, 2014
    The price was the best available, however I greatly was discouraged because they did not accept paypal. At this day and age any online business should because I HATE my card info being on random websites.
  • Mar 16, 2014
    its good
    Mar 29, 2014
    I was very pleased with my order. I bought a used text book but it was it almost perfect condition.
  • Mar 16, 2014
    pretty good experience
  • Mar 14, 2014
    I looked all over for the best price on this book and textbook.com was by far the lowest price.
  • Mar 11, 2014
    Unfortunately, I would have paid for 1 or 2 day air to get this purchase faster, which should have been an option. I have bought through Biz Rate before and never had this happen. In fact I can't even remember ever seeing the SLOWEST RATE as the ONLY available option (8-14 days).
  • Mar 10, 2014
    Great site that is quick and easy to navigate. Awesome prices!!!
  • Mar 5, 2014
    Mar 15, 2014
    Found the rare book I was looking for at Book Den in Santa Barbara and it arrived quickly and was absolutely perfect! A great online shopping experience, I highly reccomend.
  • Mar 4, 2014
    HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND THIS WEBSITE
  • Feb 26, 2014
    Great Satisfaction Obtained for My College Book Need -Student John Junior Quintela III/Wife&Son's Kairu+Isaiah Quintela Family
  • Feb 26, 2014
    Great
    Mar 4, 2014
    It was great!
  • Feb 25, 2014
    Mar 7, 2014
    seven of the ten books have been damaged through shipping. Otherwise, everything would have been great.
  • Feb 24, 2014
    THUS FOR I AM EXCITED OF THE SERVICE. HOPE TO RECOMMEND AND USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN.
  • Feb 22, 2014
    I hope this access code works
  • Feb 18, 2014
    Mar 5, 2014
    The book I ordered was unavailable and it does not appear as though I was refunded the purchase price.
  • Feb 5, 2014
    Never heard of it. Hope this is a legitamate business!
    Feb 19, 2014
    I tried to get tracking info but your website only said "in progress" on a Friday. However, recieved book that monday!