JimmyJazz.com Reviews

04/20/2014
JimmyJazz.com Ratings and User Reviews. JimmyJazz.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 5140 reviews. Last rated on 04/20/2014.

JimmyJazz.com Rating

More About JimmyJazz.com

Recent Reviews for JimmyJazz.com

• Apr 20, 2014
    Jimmy jazz , man alive , Dr jays , I love shopping on these website , great products, cheap prices ,
    Great products &service!
  • Apr 20, 2014
    There were few sneakers I like, but comparing the model of sneakers I like There was 20 dollar difference between Jimmy Jazz and other store.
    very good website
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Jimmy jazz is that shit. I love their selection of shoes
  • Apr 20, 2014
    It was another great experience for my sons on jimmy jazz web site. Hopefully i will get a coupon soon being that i spent a substantial amount twice today. I will definitely visit this site again in the future.
    Love this store
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Addition coupons would have been nice if i could add them but other than that no complaints
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Please organize direct delivery to Russia
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I love your clothing brands & will continue in doing business with you guys
  • Apr 20, 2014
    My teenage sons are always excited to browse all the items on jimmy jazz web site. Hopefully they will receive their clothes in the mail asap so they can enjoy the styles that they have chosen.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    JimmyJazz always have affordable products for everyone in my family & so it's nice to be able to shop at one place for them without going out, especially if the weathers bad. I also love the fact that they always have some kind of discount going on. I recommend JimmyJazzy to friends & family all the time. It feels good to get compliments when i'm wearing their products. Keep up the good work JJ
  • Apr 20, 2014
    JimmyJazz is now my favorite site to for online shopping. Thanks Jimmy Jazz!
    It's great! Love it
    Very good shopping experience
  • Apr 20, 2014
    great website.keep up the good work
    Thank you and Thumb up!
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Thank u guys for such a great experience
  • Apr 12, 2014
    The shop is kool and they have a crazy selection of sneaks ! Keep it up !
    Apr 20, 2014
    JJ is a cool site with cool people working for the keep up the good work and thanks
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Last purchase I made was for Spizike and it took over 8 days for package to arrive. Very upset and being that I order on the regular why don't I get any coupons discounts etc?
    Apr 20, 2014
    Will not be ordering from Jimmy Jazz and have placed several orders with your company and all an epic fail! what since does it make that you can't return to your stores and have to cover shipping for return? You sent me the wrong size I went into footlocker after leaving your store shoe box in hand Employee asked are those a return replied yes but not your store. She then proceeded to ask what was wrong with them and I stated wrong size received an couldn't be returned in store. she instantly stated Jimmy Jazz and begin to tell her horror story with a return.