Hush Puppies Reviews

04/15/2014
Hush Puppies Ratings and User Reviews. Hush Puppies is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 69 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.

Hush Puppies Rating

More About Hush Puppies

Recent Reviews for Hush Puppies

I started buying Hush Puppies in the eighties and continue to this day. I usually buy from a store to avoid shipping charges and to be sure of the fit.
    I really like the shoes
    Why do you question a zip code and e-mail address??There is a Charlotte in Michigan and not everyone has a mile long e-mail !!!Other wise this was the best way to get the shoes I ordered 2 weeks ago and was just told they did't have them at the place I ordered them from. Thank you.
    I have always been satisfied with the Hush Puppies I have purchased. They are uaually comtortable and look nice. I have to dress every day and I need a shoe to be comfortable A lot of times I have coupons but do not today
  • Apr 13, 2014
    have use your product for 20 years black pumps at a reasonable price and good wear
  • Apr 12, 2014
    The shipping fee is outrageous.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I have always liked Hush Puppies . I have been glad that I can order them online because I have trouble walking. Thank you Hush Puppies
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Ilove my last pair of boots. EVEN IN - DEGREE WEATHER also looked great I give it a 10 for comfort.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I work in retail and have found the Hush Puppie brand easy to sell and love to wear them. My feet aren't tired at the end of the day.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Thank you for the selection of stylish and comfortable shoes. I gave up looking for the shoes I like in the retail stores.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I bought a pair of black swede shoes quite some time ago and they are the best shoes I have ever had, but are no longer available. Please bring them back
    Apr 12, 2014
    I bought a pair of black suede shoes a few years back and they are the most comfortable shoes I have worn. I would like to get another pair ,as these are not looking so good anymore, but was told they are no longer available. I would love to have them again.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Other Hush Puppies shoes I've worn have been very comfortable and I expect these to be also.I did have a problem in check-out. Card was declined but number was high- lighted and that was correct. If the part that was declined (exp. date) was high-lighted I would have corrected it sooner.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    It was a good experience.
    Apr 5, 2014
    We find the shoes made in China have different sizes than those made in the USA. I have other shoes similar to those just returned (size wise) and they fit perfectly. The shoes just returned did not fit properly. Sorry.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    I liked their selection
    Apr 15, 2014
    The shoes are really comfortable, even the first time I wore them.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Impressed with the styling.
    Apr 12, 2014
  • Mar 22, 2014
    I really like the shoes I ordered but Hush Puppies only goes to 12 M and I am a 12W.
    Apr 9, 2014
    It would be nice if Hush Puppies offered their shoes in 12W. Some of the round toed shoes I can fit in in 12M but the others are too narrow. I had to return some shoes that I really loved.
  • Mar 22, 2014
    I did not see the 20% off reflected in the final cost
    Apr 13, 2014
  • Mar 21, 2014
    I love all of the shoes I have purchased from Hushpuppies. Great looking and all-day comfort.
    Apr 11, 2014
    I love Hush Puppies shoes. I especially love the flats. I have 4 pairs of the ballet type. These shoes are comfortable all day and can be worn with everything! They are casual and dressy, depending on the occasion. I always check out Hush Puppies before looking at other brands!
  • Mar 21, 2014
    It was extremely helpful to have the website instantly indicate what sizes were available as I passed over the different colors available. I also appreciated the reviews. Also appreciate being able to use PayPal. Very nice job on the new product styling.
    Apr 7, 2014
    I was really impressed by how quickly I received my order. I am also extremely pleased with the products - fashionable and very comfortable. I will buy more in the future.
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Apr 10, 2014
    You gave me a coupon so i bought some shoes. They are good shoes. Thank you.