Nice Price Favors Reviews

04/19/2014
Nice Price Favors Ratings and User Reviews. Nice Price Favors is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 100 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.

Nice Price Favors Rating

More About Nice Price Favors

Recent Reviews for Nice Price Favors

• Apr 17, 2014
    It's nice and cheap
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I am looking forward to receiving these fans and am looking forward to using them at my wedding this summer.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    The shipping fee is much too high. The favors may be nicely priced but the shipping fee is not!!
    I wish I could have found a coupon to get anything off something at least to make me feel like I got a discount
  • Apr 12, 2014
    love your products
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I wish they had more options to upload your own logo to their site to personalize more.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Shipping charges are way too high!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I haven't seen them yet, but they look really cute online and have good reviews. I also have to wait 5 weeks
  • Apr 6, 2014
    It is nice to be able to order samples
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Thank you! I'm looking forward to seeing the favors that I purchased when they arrive!
  • Apr 4, 2014
    So far I am happy withwhat I have done. I can tell you better when I receive the product. It is a little early to be honest.
    Apr 10, 2014
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I didn't find a coupon to used before I did the purchase in nice favors web side I did an other purchase in the web side and I didn't have to pay for the freight because I was able to used a coupon
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Great Selections
    Apr 9, 2014
    It was a great experience i may shop here again
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Shipping is too expensive
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Apr 5, 2014
    I love the prices & the products. shipping was so fast. I placed my order on Monday and I received the products on Thursday.. too excited
  • Mar 30, 2014
    wish there were options for free shipping after purchasing over $50 worth of merchandise.. was not that cheap when compared to amazon.com and amazon is a much bigger vendor.
    Apr 4, 2014
    The things we ordered came in very fast than what we expected.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Apr 4, 2014
    My only suggestion is that the site be open to other parts of the world. For example my Caribbean credit card cannot work on your site I had to have a family member in the US make the purchase for me.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Great value of product, competitive prices compared to other vendors
    Apr 7, 2014
  • Mar 18, 2014
    I was able to get the name cards for my wedding at almost half the price. GREAT DEAL!
    Apr 9, 2014
    Half the price as amazon. Saved me a lot of money, which is always a great thing during a wedding.
  • Mar 8, 2014
    Apr 6, 2014
    The glass coasters are fabulous! The quality is excellent for the price.