1-800-PetSupplies.com Reviews

04/17/2014
1-800-PetSupplies.com Ratings and User Reviews. 1-800-PetSupplies.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 352 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.

1-800-PetSupplies.com Rating

More About 1-800-PetSupplies.com

Recent Reviews for 1-800-PetSupplies.com

• Apr 17, 2014
    shipping is rather high for small items
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Very convenient and reliable.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Buying from Pet Supplies is a great saving compared to Petco abd Petsuppliesplus.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Best selection and prices I have found.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    So far I think it is a great site. All else depends on the product when I recieve it ina few in the mail.
    Great Prices on pet supplies we use already.
    I have been looking at all our local pet stores and online pet supply sites with no results. until I found Pet Supplies thank you very much as I know I will continue to shop with you.
    lots of variety when choosing items, useful products were on sale.
    great prices, nice site
    Good experience, great selection
    allways have what we need and fast delivery
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Love that you have a whole ferret section :)
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Great experience. We will def. shop here again soon.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I visited the site to look for a specific type of a device. They had what I wanted at a good price. That encouraged me to look around at what else they had and I made further purchases. So much stuff to look at; it'll be fun just to browse around when I have a little more time. They also cover several of my interests.
    Apr 17, 2014
    Primary purchase does not work properly. I am currently ill and not able to facilitate an easy return. I'll bite the bullet and purchase elsewhere in the future.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    I ordered many items and everything was great. Prices were wonderful and everything shipped fast.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I enjoy ordering from PetSupplies. Easy to find products, simple and secure payments, which is very important to me. The sales are generally quite good, free shipping offered (good marketing strategy). Variety of delivery services is also a plus.
    Apr 15, 2014
    Great product. Good service.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    I'm very happy with products and shipping was very fast.My girls are very happy.ty
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Happy with buying process and being able to use "Bill me later"
  • Mar 30, 2014
    prices are good on most items.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Overall good shopping experience in general and I have ordered repeatedly. However, on our previous order I was disappointed that two of the chicken skewer treats had bacteria growth on them. When I told PetSupplies.com about this they only agreed to refund about 20% of the purchase price in a gift certificate, which did not compensate me for the loss. I will look to shop elsewhere for a provider with a better customer service policy for covering pet treats that are unsuitable for sale. I would appreciate a credit for two full containers of Chik 'n Skewers 32 oz size. I have ordered over a thousand dollars worth of product form PetSupplies.com and will continue to purchase dog treats and supplies here if this can be resolved.