1-800-PetSupplies.com Reviews

04/23/2014
1-800-PetSupplies.com Ratings and User Reviews. 1-800-PetSupplies.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 361 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.

1-800-PetSupplies.com Rating

More About 1-800-PetSupplies.com

Recent Reviews for 1-800-PetSupplies.com

• Apr 23, 2014
    My dachshunds love these small soccer balls and PetSmart no longer carries them. :(. My dogs were very unhappy. Now they are happy again.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I had a couple of questions and called 1-800-PetSupplies and the customer service reps were very friendly and knowledgeable.I will use your company again! Thank you!
    Great shopping experience...
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Good company, good product and easy to shop from.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Excellent variety. Reliable delivery. Website is fairly user friendly. I would recommend that you reconsider your shipping charges. When I add shipping, your prices are becoming less attractive compared to locally available pet supplies.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    i would like to see and purchase more clippers like Endys 5 speed exel clipper.
    Very fair price
  • Apr 22, 2014
    i was very pleased with my order and how fast it got here ,i will continue to order my pet supplies from 1-800-petsupplies.very good products.my dogs love the new beds i ordered,which makes me very happy also.thank you .
  • Apr 21, 2014
    So far so good, we will seer when I get.com order!
  • Apr 21, 2014
    VERY EAST SITE. THE DOG FOOD I WAS LOOKING FOR I EVEN GOT A BETTER DEAL. ITS A HARD BRAND TO FIND IN STORES.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I tried unsuccessfully to place my order via your website. I couldn't get it to work in selecting the size crate I wanted and the price. I called your Customer Service 2-times: each time a fast busy signal after someone "ansewered," then cut off. I placed this order on the website. Your personnel need to be more customer oriented and frendly. Also, I tried to ask them about your return policy unsuccessfuly.Why not put your return policy on your website?
  • Apr 21, 2014
    The purchasing process was very easy. The promotional ten dollar off first purchase was a great incentive and I took that offer.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Have been overall impressed with this company.
    Love the site!
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Great prices and fast shipping
  • Apr 20, 2014
    love it when there is free shipping, I would order more often if free shipping was held more often
    allways have what we need and fast delivery
    Apr 20, 2014
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Great experience. We will def. shop here again soon.
    Apr 23, 2014
    Great prices, quick delivery, WAY better than going to a big chain pet store!!!
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Great ordering experience
    Apr 19, 2014
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 21, 2014
    Planted a 180 gallon community aquarium with 250.00 of artificial plants and decor to eliminate maintenance, cleaning, and upkeep (CO2 equipment)costs. Pleasantly surprised at how well it turned out. The fish did not care.