Amazing Socks Reviews

04/18/2014
Amazing Socks Ratings and User Reviews. Amazing Socks is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 104 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.

Amazing Socks Rating

More About Amazing Socks

Recent Reviews for Amazing Socks

• Apr 17, 2014
    Since we have become so mature, it is much more convient to look than to shop outside the home.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    there the best ever
  • Apr 10, 2014
    While we were very happy with finding this guidance shoe on sale, the checkout process was quite disappointing. I am a frequent online shopper and use coupon codes quite often. The link stated that the coupon code would be activated and free shipping would be applied at checkout. FASLE! Had I only tried it one time I would take the blame. However, I tried the process 3 times---completely misleading. I moved forward and checked out--no 20% off and no free shipping. Now I am hoping that I receive the shoes..
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Would have liked to see the buy 2 get one free sale as I have used several times before. I use these socks year round working with the fire department. I like my socks to stay up and not roll under the feet when in turnout gear. I go through a lot of socks due to the daily use. could use a little more thickness at the toe on this brand. Black w/white toe over the calf. just a thought.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I will be able to comment after I inspect the merchandise.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I used this source because they did not try to force me to use PayPal or any other billing service.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 12, 2014
    The Wigwam socks are thicker than I like, and thicker than Wigwam women's crew socks I have had in the past. nonetheless, I will use them, and they are good quality.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Very happy with this buying experience
    Apr 15, 2014
    I have nothing but good things to say about this online experience!
  • Mar 25, 2014
    It would be nice if the items ordered were actually in stock.
    Apr 11, 2014
  • Mar 20, 2014
    Apr 4, 2014
    Was a great experience. First time I have shopped with you but it won't be the last.
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Ordered a bulk pack of socks here in 2008, loved the product, forgot about it and then remembered today. The site was laid out so well I decided to replace all the random mismatch socks I own with one style. Thanks for having a great site.
    Mar 28, 2014
    My order went smoothly and my package came much quicker than expected. I'm in logistics myself, so thank you for your team being so efficient.
  • Mar 17, 2014
    have already bought 2 pairs of these slippers for relatives so now i'm buying a pair for myself; this website had the size and lowest price
    Mar 27, 2014
    Great price and was as expected. However 3 day priority took 5 days but not amazing socks fault as it sat in a postal facility for 2 days according to tracking.
  • Mar 16, 2014
    I wanted to create an account with Amazing Socks, but it looked like the only way I could do that was to pay with a credit card. If there is a way for me to create an account and pay with paypal, please let me know. The way I do things, the odds of me coming back to you are much higher if I've already got an account. Thanks.-John
  • Mar 16, 2014
    It was easy shopping with you all
  • Mar 10, 2014
    More multi-sock packaging at low prices. Also, you should look at free shipping to add to the number of orders you can add.
    Mar 17, 2014
  • Mar 8, 2014
    The Sock Co. seems to have the corner on 100% cotton socks. I hope that they are satisfactory, as I have allergic problems with socks with artificial fibers and serious problems with elastic/latex/spandex. I placed the order in spite of having to sign up with Paypal. They were the source of spam, some years ago, and I did not want to have anything to do with them. This has brought my satisfaction level down on the survey. I bought the socks because I was desparate.
    Apr 1, 2014
    These are not 100% cotton socks. There is a strand of elastic at the top. This has caused a severe contact dermatitis on my ankles and calves. Having cut the elastic off, the dermatitis is gradually going away, helped by liberal doses of a cortisone cream. It is not yet possible to tell if the socks, elastic cut off, will be satisfactory or not.
  • Mar 6, 2014
    Mar 21, 2014
    Why did you both me with this time waster?
  • Mar 3, 2014
    I have ordered more than the amount stated for free shipping,but I did not see it in my order.Please check and reply to lchok99@hotmail.com order #5755591Thanks, Lena
    Mar 20, 2014
  • Mar 2, 2014
    Mar 19, 2014
    The Gold Toe socks are deteriorating rapidly.