ePal Reviews

04/18/2014
ePal Ratings and User Reviews. ePal is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 27 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.

ePal Rating

More About ePal

Recent Reviews for ePal

• Apr 18, 2014
    very good product description
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Products were easy to locate within the web-site, products were in stock according to the info provided, and product descriptions were very well written, comprehensive and informative. Pictures in web-site accurately showed the exact products I was searching for (not true on some other sites!!). Very good overall initial [purchase] experience with this merchant.
    Apr 12, 2014
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I think it's great
  • Mar 28, 2014
    quick and easy
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Great site to do business with.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    easy to use. would be good if they offered an active duty military discount.
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Apr 8, 2014
    I brought this product for my husband and he is oversea's.I sent him a picture of it and he's thrilled and can't wait to come home to use it.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    this is my first experience and actually thing seem to work as expect.
  • Mar 20, 2014
    I was very pleased with your web site and your prices. I had a phone conversation with Klaus and he was very professional and helpful. I will recommend your web store with confidence after my products arrive.Thank you,Steve Thompson
    Mar 30, 2014
    Klaus Koch was very professional and helpful
  • Mar 20, 2014
    Very Good Transaction - Thanks for trying to get me a better price - Hope it ships quickly
  • Mar 5, 2014
    good experience hopefully product will arrive on time
  • Mar 4, 2014
    Very fast, easy and affordable
  • Mar 3, 2014
    Best price by far & free standard shipping make this the best deal I could find.
    Mar 21, 2014
    By far the best price I found.
  • Mar 3, 2014
    ePal customer service is top rate. Used chatline and phone service. Response was positive. Thanks ePal.
  • Feb 26, 2014
    LOVE THE WEB SITE AND THERE PRODUCTS, THEY ALWAYS HAVE WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR AT GREAT PRICES
  • Feb 24, 2014
    great prices
    Mar 6, 2014
    Awesome prices and customer service
  • Feb 17, 2014
    Easy site to navigate. Great Prices.
    Mar 4, 2014
    Did what they said they would do. Post Office was slow in delivering the product (weather I think affected delivery speed) but that's not something the seller could control. So all in all very happy with the experience and will definitely check back for other products in the future.
  • Feb 16, 2014
    Had a question and went to chat and got an immediate answer. After the chat answer I purchased the Item. Thanks
  • Feb 14, 2014
    Mar 14, 2014
    They respond with a delay,Was an item with traces of use and does not match the description.I returned it.I got the money only after contacting PayPa.Very unpleasant experience with EPAL.
  • Feb 6, 2014
    good pricing and easy to use
    Feb 16, 2014