PureFormulas Reviews

04/18/2014
PureFormulas Ratings and User Reviews. PureFormulas is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1059 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.
Circle of Excellence - PureFormulas

2013 Winner

PureFormulas Rating

More About PureFormulas

Recent Reviews for PureFormulas

• Apr 18, 2014
    Good price and no shipping at all.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I am happy to find a site that has what I want and offers free shipping every time!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Hard to find product at a reasonable price.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I am disappointed that all my points keep expiring and I never get to use them. Might as well not even have the point system because it only makes me mad.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    The fact that the shipping is free means I can order what I want, when I need it. I don't need to wait until I need many items. That really helps when I discover I've run low on something. I appreciate that high-quality brands like Thorne are available.
    I THINK IT IS HARD TO FIND WHAT i WANT
  • Apr 18, 2014
    PureFormulas is the only company I will buy from to supply my homeopathic treatments. The pricing can't be beat. Usually the customer has to reach a specific balance in order to get free shipping. I like that I can order whatever whenever and never have to pay for shipping. Recently I contacted PF on a social networking site to get assistance with allergy relief products. I was pleasantly surprised by the fast and friendly response. I will continue to refer everyone I know.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    PureFormulas makes it easier to shop on your site than others. No shipping charges is WONDERFUL. Thank you!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    thanks once again for making this ordering process so easy and efficient. I love Pureformula!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Best prices and selection around and free shipping
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Love the selection of products. But the free shipping really makes it worthwhile.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    good products, easy to use site, good company
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Love PureFormulas, fast and easy, free shipping and large selection.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Great products and web site
  • Apr 18, 2014
    PB2 is AWESOME!!! No problems with ordering and the prices are great!!! Fast shipping as well!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I have been mostly satisfied with PureFormulas and have recommended friends and relatives. The last time I purchased Pycnogenal (Source Naturals) the bottle was short by five tablets. Sometimes I have not been able to purchase the product that I wanted and there has been no comment as to why it is not available.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Blue Heron is a wonderful product and it is helping me get through my chemotherapy treatments! Much of chemotherapy medicines can cause constipation.
    Apr 18, 2014
    I recommended Blue Heron to a friend and he immediately made a purchase!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    delivered ever earlier than 5 days. very good
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Large collection of products at very reasonable price. Plus free shipping. Can't beat by any one!
    Apr 18, 2014
    Pure Formulas always meet my expectations. Free shipping and low price on all products.