www.covenanthealthproducts.com Reviews

04/15/2014
www.covenanthealthproducts.com Ratings and User Reviews. www.covenanthealthproducts.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 133 reviews. Last rated on 04/14/2014.

www.covenanthealthproducts.com Rating

More About www.covenanthealthproducts.com

Recent Reviews for www.covenanthealthproducts.com

Very satisfied with shopping experience
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I'm very happy with CHP and the customer service.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    A reliable company to deal with online
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Love Covenant Health. So happy that I found this site!
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Covenant has the best prices on Xymogen products which can be pretty expensive and they always have a Coupon code so you also get a nice discount. LOVE Covenant and highly recommend them.
    Apr 15, 2014
    Covenant is an excellent site to get good products at very good prices. They deserve Gold Stars all around - prices, customer service, shipping, great site!
    like the coupon code
  • Apr 5, 2014
    The xyogene IGG 2000has gone up in price by about 40% in the last several months. Why the substantial increase?
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I am very thankful you carry products that I need and can't find anywhere else!
  • Apr 3, 2014
    A dear friend found that Curaphen gave her a tummy ache. I recently read a book called "The Great Cholesterol Myth", so I did not reorder my statin drug of 23 years (had all the negative symptoms). Friend told me to add these to my anti-inflammatory regimen, and wow! Immediate pain reduction replaced daily agony. I consume 3 per day and decided I'd better order more before I run out. Withdrawel from statins is dangerous and painful. This is a big help in getting me through the process. Thanks.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I am satisfied with the pricing and the products offered. The way the website works needs some adjusting. When you click on a product or another page, the page starts at the bottom and the jumps around before I can see the page. Not good.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I'm so glad I found Covenant. I have sent 20 customers to you. I haven't received the 10 dollars off, but I still love the products you sell, and so do my friends!
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Always prompt delivery
  • Apr 1, 2014
    good products high quality for price. Their available for good price other sites increase price because of natural item.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    We are going to be using this product for life and we will be ordering large amounts of it in the years to come. We will be seeking out the best priced supplier and switching to them as need be. If you want to be our long term supplier can you please offer us the very lowest price possible including free shipping since we will be spending b/t $6000-$10 000 yearly on this product alone. Thank you very much.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    Just took to long to get
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Apr 4, 2014
    I am very satisfied with my purchase and will purchase again.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Apr 5, 2014
    competitively priced vendor with great selection of products
  • Mar 27, 2014
    I will reserve comments until after I receive the merchandise.
    Apr 6, 2014
    Good packaging, arrived on time, and they gave a 15% coupon on my next order. Will use it.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    Changes were made to shipping processes.It came 2-3 days later than usual.
  • Mar 20, 2014
    Always a pleasure to business with them
    Apr 3, 2014