6pm.com Reviews

04/22/2014
6pm.com Ratings and User Reviews. 6pm.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 2836 reviews. Last rated on 04/21/2014.
Your smart-shopping skills have led you to an amazing online outlet for discount shoes, clearance clothing, bags on sale, affordable accessories and more! There's nothing quite like the feeling of finding your favorite brands for less. The thrill of the hunt and the joy of receiving more for your money is a high that just can't be denied. Feed your need for brand n... Show More Your smart-shopping skills have led you to an amazing online outlet for discount shoes, clearance clothing, bags on sale, affordable accessories and more! There's nothing quite like the feeling of finding your favorite brands for less. The thrill of the hunt and the joy of receiving more for your money is a high that just can't be denied. Feed your need for brand names at great discount prices with the convenience of online outlet shopping and the pleasure of receiving savings of up to 75% off. Stimulate your wardrobe with fresh, new styles, and proudly exhibit your astounding discount designer duds, top-notch performance gear for less and casual/contemporary fashion style for all to see.

6pm.com Rating

More About 6pm.com

Recent Reviews for 6pm.com

Cheap & convenient shopping site
    Loved my experience!
  • Apr 21, 2014
    very great shopping experience !!!!
    Love this website
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I had to reset password. don't know why old one did not work
  • Apr 21, 2014
    it would be great if the return process were easier.
    gert place to shope
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Origin of products should be listed.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Very satisfied with the products as well as with customer care.For me as an international buyer the one thing if possible is too ship purchases as small as possible - because my first purchase was shipped in a big box(too big)results in high costs.Overall highly satisfied
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I like 6 P.M. because of the low prices and wide selection.
    6pm is my top website for all my items purchases !!! thanks 6pm
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Great merchandise at fabulous prices keep me coming back!
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I found it easy to search on line for the product I wanted. I also had a very easy, unstressed time, registering my info to your site, and checking out. I hate retyping my information so many times just to purchase an item. Shopping at 6PM.com was quick, easy, and the merchandise was within my budget. Thank You.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I was just amazed to see so many choices, but what real close the deal was the discounted prizes on these name brand shoes. I saved $87.00...That's what I call a true savings.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Apr 21, 2014
    I was completely satisfied with your website. Unfortunately one pair of shoes did not fit and I will need to return them.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I was pleasantly surprised to discover this web site. It contains a large variety of items at reasonable prices. The site doesn't crash when searching for items. So far I've only used the site to purchase shoes but I look forward to using the site for other items such as purses, clothing, etc.
    Apr 21, 2014
    I have already recommended 6pm.com to friends and am glad that I came across this web page while shopping for new shoes. The shoes, size, price and speed of delivery have all made me a fan of the 6pm.com web page.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Apr 21, 2014
    The sizing on the shoes I purchased is completely off. The 6pm.com size chart states a size 11.5 is between a euro 44-45. When the shoe arrived, it stated the 11.5 was a 45.5, which is a huge difference
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Easy process so far. Now I have to wait and see if I get order on time.
    Apr 21, 2014
    Quality of shoes was great. After 1 hr of having them on I had to take off becuz they were way to tight even though I ordered the correct size & width
  • Apr 11, 2014
    For two pairs of shoes I saved a pretty decent amount of money
    Apr 21, 2014
    excellent service great advertisement great prices
  • Mar 30, 2014