Manuals Ink, LTD Reviews

04/16/2014
Manuals Ink, LTD Ratings and User Reviews. Manuals Ink, LTD is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 456 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.

Manuals Ink, LTD Rating

More About Manuals Ink, LTD

Recent Reviews for Manuals Ink, LTD

• Apr 16, 2014
    My first manual is still in excellent condition in spite of being carried daily and used frequently. Layout and printing are excellent. I am quite pleased and look forward to the manual for my Nikon D3200.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    i dont know yet i just order it
    I am happy thank you but would have liked a manual and card reader with it as I am a disability pensioner and it all adds up when I am short of money because my husband is terminally ill and we have lots and lots of expenses because of medication etc.
    Had a very difficult time placing an order for a camera manual for Canon Power Short Elph 115 IS IXUS 132. In fact, I have ordered a Manual for IXUS 130 because I could not find a manual for IXUS 132.
    I hope to order other items from this merchant
    A big help to have a bound written manual.
    it wass difficult finding the exact manual, but, you had it.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    Very good service and speed of downloads
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Have difficulty with checkout
    Nice outfit! thank you
  • Apr 12, 2014
    We are cash register dealers. Some customers buy Cash registers from a store or from some one else and loose their manuals, so when they want to change any information or the cash register looses the program, they call us for service.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I haven't even finished the order and this survey popped up
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I didn't see any list of mailing options except dame day shipping
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    I could not have been any happier ,super quality almost better than factory manual
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Access was good--got the website from customer service(STACY) extremely helpful.
    Apr 14, 2014
    NO THANK YOU
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Great site, but was looking for another manual which apparently doesn't exist (for a Sony DSC-WX350 camera)
    Apr 13, 2014
    Happy with this purchase, however, wanted to purchase another that is not available.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I will know more when I get the manual!
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I did not see when my shipment would arrive because all of a sudden I was faced with pop-ups about the protections you offer plus this bizrate survey. If it weren't for this confusion, I would have rated you at "10" on the bizrate scale.
    Apr 15, 2014
    I may buy more manuals in the near future.
  • Mar 12, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    I was shocked that the manuals were shipped in a very thin plastic bag. It arrived with a small rip, but fortunately the manuals were in good condition. It is a wonder that they were not bent. I want to order more but hesitate because of the awful packaging. Envelopes are not kind to printed materials, but a heavy padded envelope would be a vast improvement. Also, one that better matched the size would offer more protection.