Big Girls Bras Reviews

04/14/2014
Big Girls Bras Ratings and User Reviews. Big Girls Bras is rated 7.1 out of 10 from 268 reviews. Last rated on 04/14/2014.
Big Girls' Bras, etcetera carries a wide selection of department store quality bras, panties, girdles, shapewear, longlegs, accessories and more from some of the world's most popular makers. Playtex, Just My Size, Bali, Aviana, Fancee Free, Bragel, Fashion Forms, Rago, Leading Lady, and Goddess including minimizer bras, lace soft cup bras, comfort strap bras, underwir... Show More Big Girls' Bras, etcetera carries a wide selection of department store quality bras, panties, girdles, shapewear, longlegs, accessories and more from some of the world's most popular makers. Playtex, Just My Size, Bali, Aviana, Fancee Free, Bragel, Fashion Forms, Rago, Leading Lady, and Goddess including minimizer bras, lace soft cup bras, comfort strap bras, underwire bras, and more.

Big Girls Bras Rating

More About Big Girls Bras

Recent Reviews for Big Girls Bras

The site was easy to navigate, the selection was great, and prices with discouts or sales are the best I have found. The only issue I had was no sizing chart for torsette shapewear in S/M/L up to 7X+ -- it only had the sizing chart for bra sizes, which was not applicable for the items I was looking at. Still, overall a good experience.
    The checkout for Canada did not have provinces until I toggled the country button: selected and then deselected and then reselected Canada
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Pleased with the wide variety of both bra styles and sizes for 34DDD/E.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I cannot comment until I receive the goods.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    This is one of the few places I can find my size as I wear an f cup but I am only 36 around . Love the quality of the bras
  • Apr 11, 2014
    great prices and selection.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Takes to long to receive.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I love this site as it provides great choices for larger busted clients
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I am very happy with the goods I ordered but am amazed that two items in one order in the same order costs twice the cost of one item.
    I will like u please bring back exquisite form style584
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Cant wait to get my new swimsuit
  • Apr 9, 2014
    My experience in the past has been excellent. I haven't bought a bra that I haven't liked and the price is worth the order! Stores in town don't seem to have anything for an athletic, large busted woman and have often felt I needed to settle for a bra that I know won't fit. Big Girl bras gives me style as well as support! I feel special and I am grateful for something gorgeous AND in my size! Thank you!
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I was pleased to find nursing bras available with smaller band options and larger cup sizes. The size calculator did not work and would have been helpful to use prior to placing the order.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Need more plus size, NOT full-figured bras. Also, dislike that all choices are back ordered!
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I am so glad that I found bigger bras to buy. But I am disappointed that all the bras I looked at are on back order. My nursing bras do not fit me and I needed one right away but they all seem to be on back order. Please try to fix this.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    It has been a couple of years since I last ordered from Big Girls Bras. In fact, at that time I ordered 48C, Been sick and lost a lot of weight.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I am very excited to see how this works out as a busty woman who just gets bustier with pregnancy I have had a hard time finding the correct size with any selection. Fingers crossed on this order!
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Apr 8, 2014
    I am only returning my bra because I need a smaller size, but I am very have with the price and the look and feel of the bra. :) I am going to con't using you as my bra place to shop :)I very much like that I get an e-mail every week saying you have not forgotten my order that is on back order. I have told a few ppl of this site who have trouble finding the bra size they need
  • Mar 14, 2014
    Nice site and good selection of bras.
    Apr 14, 2014
  • Feb 6, 2014
    sometimesi have to wait a long tmefor delivery. verylog time
    Apr 12, 2014
    i buy my bras here sometimes because i need the large size, but i almost always have to wait weeks to receive the order. always tell myself "never again".