Big Girls Bras Reviews

04/22/2014
Big Girls Bras Ratings and User Reviews. Big Girls Bras is rated 7.0 out of 10 from 262 reviews. Last rated on 04/21/2014.
Big Girls' Bras, etcetera carries a wide selection of department store quality bras, panties, girdles, shapewear, longlegs, accessories and more from some of the world's most popular makers. Playtex, Just My Size, Bali, Aviana, Fancee Free, Bragel, Fashion Forms, Rago, Leading Lady, and Goddess including minimizer bras, lace soft cup bras, comfort strap bras, underwir... Show More Big Girls' Bras, etcetera carries a wide selection of department store quality bras, panties, girdles, shapewear, longlegs, accessories and more from some of the world's most popular makers. Playtex, Just My Size, Bali, Aviana, Fancee Free, Bragel, Fashion Forms, Rago, Leading Lady, and Goddess including minimizer bras, lace soft cup bras, comfort strap bras, underwire bras, and more.

Recent Reviews for Big Girls Bras

• Apr 21, 2014
    The return policy is below average.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    great selection, good quality, variety to choose from, just good all around.
    has a lot of options
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I loved the bras I received on my first purchase and the site had many sales that made purchasing a good bra affordable.My only question is why is "a big bra" site offering bras for petite women? Today I had to search allot to find what I was looking for because all sale items were for smaller women. Kind of deceiving.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Large selection was great
  • Apr 18, 2014
    When you show bathing suit bottoms by size with several colors/patterns options the accompanying pictures you can roll over should show the bathing suit bottom not the bathing suit top? Very confusing to understand what the bottom would look like in the pattern shown in the picture as a top?
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Big girls bras has my size.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I am very happy with this site. I have a hard time finding bras that fit me, and they have a lot of variety!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Gained wait over the years. Hard to find a front closure bra for a bigger size with a small cup.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    If I would of known about this website sooner , I wouldn't of needed to drive to 400 miles for what I could of ordered from BGB!!! I'm so glad my daughter found you !!
    It was nice to find a place to buy swimwear according to my size. They never have anything that fits at retail stores.
    I have never been able to find an underwire large sized bra in my life. At the 55.00 cost took a chance and found heaven on earth. the underwires do not poke into my armpit, I am not falling out either above or below the bra and it is so comfortable I rarely know I have it on. Previous bras either spilled out of, or underwires showed as a point in the front of my clothes.
    I was glad to finally find a website that has bras in my size and was very easy to navigate.
    The site was easy to navigate, the selection was great, and prices with discouts or sales are the best I have found. The only issue I had was no sizing chart for torsette shapewear in S/M/L up to 7X+ -- it only had the sizing chart for bra sizes, which was not applicable for the items I was looking at. Still, overall a good experience.
    The checkout for Canada did not have provinces until I toggled the country button: selected and then deselected and then reselected Canada
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Apr 21, 2014
    It has been 13 days since placing original order and it has not been received to date. Called Customer Service and the rep explained that 2 items were in stock and they were waiting on third item. This is completely contradicting my confirmation order which said "all items were in stock and would ship immediately". The Customer Service rep kept repeating "all order ship in 1 - 10 days". Never received any notice via email that order was being "held". But did received 2 emails about the survey. Customer Service rep was put out that she was being bothered and kept repeating that "orders ship in 1 - 10 days". Never said when/if the order will be received. But once the order ship, I can track it. Definitely I am not a satisfied customer.Needless to say, I do not have a good impression of your company.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Nice bras.
    Apr 17, 2014
    I received it faster than I thought I would get it. I got it just in time for a very special occastion and I looked fantastic in it. I purchased this type of bra (long line) so that I could cover figue problems and it did just what I expected it to do. I was ectatic and would order again. This was my first long line bra and it is the only type of bra that I will purchase from now on esp. for the type of dresses I wear.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    I like that I can find high quality for low price in my sizes!
    Apr 16, 2014
  • Mar 12, 2014
    I was so excited to find a bra with out nickel in it. I am deathly allergic. Thanks for the selection
    Apr 17, 2014
    It is very hard for me to find nickel free underwire bras. Imagine my surprise to find you had them. The bra is wonderful. Thank you so much.
  • Mar 6, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    Sucks 100 percent never again PS where is my order from 2 months AGO!!!