Elite Appliance Reviews

04/17/2014
Elite Appliance Ratings and User Reviews. Elite Appliance is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 38 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.

Elite Appliance Rating

More About Elite Appliance

Recent Reviews for Elite Appliance

• Apr 17, 2014
    Great working with them.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Excellent shopping experience. Personnel assiting, Mr. Emery Wai, was most helpful in helping me to determine best buy for my requirements. Extremely patience and knowlegable. Responsiveness to my inquiries was exceptional!
  • Apr 4, 2014
    GREAT PLACE! John Miller, salesperson, was wonderful!
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    Sales (Randy) was next to impossible to get a hold of. Sold wrong size ovens after given the specs and model # of old oven. The sold ovens were too small - the cooktop was too big. Had to pay extra to have granite cutout. Installation process was a nightmare and a waste of money. Overall terrible experience.

From Elite Appliance

We are so sorry for the inconvenience this caused. Miscommunications can happen, but we will do everything we can to resolve any problems and ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. We always strive to offer the best prices and overall customer ... Read full response »
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Great experience. Fast friendly and looked to make a deal work
  • Mar 27, 2014
    John Miller is a great representative. He made the process informative and easy. Big Plus!
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Greșit service
    Apr 5, 2014
    Eva John the sale person was excellent
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Products are great, deals are great. As a salesperson myself I couldn't have been more disappointed with their inside sales staff. Cory was the only person that 'got it'. Andrew and Eva never returned a single VM or email. I had to go to the showroom to get my questions answered.
    Apr 7, 2014
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Marvin McNeil was great to work with
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Great customer Support and very good pricing.
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Our sales person John Miller has great knowledge of the product. He was very helpful and made some good suggestions for future purchases. I enjoyed working with him and would most likely purchase from you again.Thanks,Mary
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Very good customer service and sales help.
  • Mar 14, 2014
    Order was made on March 7. Shipping was quoted to be delivered by Wednesday, March 12. I received a call on March 11 from the shipping department notifying me that the package was guaranteed to Ship by March 12 rather than arrive by March 12. I am disappointed and feel mislead.
    Mar 17, 2014
    Hi, Please forward this to Elite Appliance.I was told by the salesperson that my order would be delivered by Wednesday, March 12. I was contacted on March 11 to be notified that the order was ready to ship. That person told me that the order would now arrive by Friday, March 17. I called the shipping service and was informed that the package would not arrive until Tuesday, March 18. My contractors have been rescheduled twice and I've incurred some cost and delay. I can't rely on these guys and I am pretty disappointed. I called Customer Service and was on hold for about 6 minutes before I was sent to an answering machine. Hopefully the business can respond to these problems--they shouldn't promise something they can't deliver! Literally!

From Elite Appliance

We are very sorry that your order did not arrive to you when expected. Elite Appliance does everything possible to ship orders as soon as possible. One item on this order was not in stock and that was the reason for the delay in leaving our ... Read full response »
  • Feb 26, 2014
    I called in and Steven was very helpful. I can't wait to see the new stove. Thanks,
  • Feb 21, 2014
    Process was pleasant and easy.
  • Feb 18, 2014
    I have just ordered my Capital Culinarian Range, and am looking forward to see how the delivery and installation process is executed. Great pricing, and excellent sales assistance after an initial hiccup.
    Mar 7, 2014
    Excellent overall experience, after a slightly bumpy start. Eva Hohn took over, did a superb job of quoting and placing our order, and everything worked like clockwork. Mike Carter, the installer, and his team did a highle professional job. The range was delivered one day earlier than expected, and installed promptly. I have already recommended Elite Appliance to several of my friends.
  • Feb 10, 2014
    I am reserving my final comments until after delivery.So far: I was satisfied with Steve. And the gentleman in shipping whom I talked to today made me feel comfortable with my purchase and confident that shipping and delivery would be handled efficiently.
    Mar 7, 2014
    Refrigerator features were better than expected.
  • Feb 4, 2014
    Had direct communications with Jeff Evans and another gentleman named Bob during the course of getting information regarding the item purchased. Both could not have been more accommodating and knowledgeable about the product and did everything possible to ensure that I had a very positive buying experience. This was my first time doing business with Elite and I will certainly recommend them to anyone - fantastic experience!
    Apr 13, 2014
  • Jan 28, 2014
    Jeff was quite helpful and answered all of my questions.
    Feb 26, 2014
  • Jan 24, 2014
    Mar 30, 2014
    Both Elite and shipping company were fantastic.