Appliance Parts Experts Reviews

04/23/2014
Appliance Parts Experts Ratings and User Reviews. Appliance Parts Experts is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 132 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.

Appliance Parts Experts Rating

More About Appliance Parts Experts

Recent Reviews for Appliance Parts Experts

• Apr 23, 2014
    I like that A.P.E. showed their merchandise on YouTube as well as on their website. It was very helpful!
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Easy to use and lowest price I could find.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    excellent website, spent the min amount of time on this order
  • Apr 17, 2014
    It was a very nice experience.
    I used paypal to pay for my purchase. When logged into paypal the item and the price was not clear. I was not sure what I'm paying but I went ahead and paid it anyway. Usually other merchants list the items and the price on the paypal site for a final confirmation. However appliance-parts-experts didn't do that!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Good shopping experience
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Fast and easy
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Very good shopping experience. Had exactly what I needed, and I found it so easily. Photo of item made it even easier to identify item, and the price was great. It was so much less than the same exact item I had seen in stores. I will definately purchase from Appliance Parts Experts again.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Frig parts priced right. Will buy again.
    Apr 17, 2014
    Great deal. I'll buy from this company again.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Very nice site! Easy to find my item and checkout was a breeze. Which all part site where this easy.
    Apr 17, 2014
    The whole process was seem less, just wish I googled you first. I went to lots of other sites first like amazon, eBay, Sears, and Maytag. All either didn't have parts, to much $, or shipping was outrageous. You were the only place to fill the bill! Thank you, my drier is like new and it's 13 years old. You saved me $500!!
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Seems good so far. We'll see about the shipping process and quality of product when it arrives.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    fast and easy!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Would have been better to complete the survey AFTER I received the product. At this point the experience was very good, but it really does depend on how soon I get the product and how good a product it is and if the product is damaged or anything upon receipt.
    Apr 22, 2014
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Nice website. Easy to navigate. Reasonable ship charge. Will use yuo again
    Apr 11, 2014
    I have a business myself...the company provided great service. Loved the constant tracking of the order. Wish my co could be half as competent!
  • Apr 4, 2014
    easy check out
    Apr 14, 2014
  • Apr 3, 2014
    keep up good job
    Apr 14, 2014
    quick and easy price is ussuallybetter than others
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 7, 2014
    Had a great experience with the purchases from Appliance part A very good website with pictures of the parts and Pricing and very good shipping
  • Mar 31, 2014
    I was very pleased with my last order. I saved money on the parts even after adding in the shipping. I will check this site when I need appliance parts in the future. Thank you
    Apr 8, 2014
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Great price and easy ordering process
    Apr 6, 2014
    Second time ordering from APE. I needed parts for two different washing machines and both times my experience was perfect.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I have been trying to find a part for an older model Maytag dryer and was pleased to find it at Appliance Parts Experts.
    Apr 6, 2014
    I have an older Maytag gas dryer and have been looking for a new lint filter and was very pleased to find it on Appliance Parts Experts for a reasonable price. It is a perfect fit!