www.BatterySharks.com Reviews

04/19/2014
www.BatterySharks.com Ratings and User Reviews. www.BatterySharks.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 356 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.
Circle of Excellence - www.BatterySharks.com

2013 Winner

www.BatterySharks.com Rating

More About www.BatterySharks.com

Recent Reviews for www.BatterySharks.com

• Apr 19, 2014
    The customer service we received in researching the correct parts was superior!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Very good product and easy to order
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Survey is before my product shipped and rcd
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Using you again, about once per year, to replace failed sealed lead acid batteries in UPS units - mine or relatives.Your site is straightforward, upfront, and have good prices. This includes the technical details to spot connector (F1 vs. F2) and battery physical dimension issues before ordering. Delivery of previous orders to my home location has been good. This is my first drop ship to a family member, and will arrive after I've had to leave.In a couple of days, I'll talk this family member through installing the battery just ordered and she should have another 3-5 years use from this otherwise perfectly good UPS.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Excellent prices and a wide array of inventory
  • Apr 17, 2014
    great price, easy to order.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    They had the lowest price I could find.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Product availability was the sole reason for purchasing from this vendor.Product specifications listed for the item appear to be in error, as they do not match the manufacturer's specifications, or any other vendor's specifications, for this part number.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Good shopping experience.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Check out was a little confusing. PayPal was listed as an option, but not offered. Different Billing and shipping addresses caused an error.Finding my product was also a little tricky. After that, being an engineer helped. BatterySharks had the batteries that I needed at the right price.Too soon to determine service beyond the ordering process.
    Great shopping experience and price.
    you guys said you had coupons for this order but I could not find them anywhere. so it would be nice if you would credit my purchase with the coupon that I could not find.thank you ,Troy Salisberry
    I have had good experience except this last time checking out and it kept doubling the price but I went around that and it was ok
    Great Site with awesome search function. Keep up the great work...
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Quick, lots of options, and excellent pricing.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    COULD NOT FIND A COUPON THAT WOULD WORK
  • Apr 9, 2014
    smooth purchase but hope product lives up to the ads promises?
    Apr 19, 2014
    One reason I am not fully satisfied is the lack of information on the CARE OF THE BATTERY? The previous battery from you also filed to tell me how to charge and care for the battery and it FALED TOTALLY in less then 6 months!I WOULD LIKE SOME INFO ON HOW TO CHARGE AND KEEP THE BATTERY CHARGED AND NOTRUIN IT EARLY!
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    got here faster then i expected,and in great shape
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Site MUCH easier to navigate than most.Good selection and prices. I expect to be ordering from you folks again in the future.
    Apr 15, 2014
    had to make more than one call to resolve issue of missing item. It was then handled OK.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    I tried using my IPAD initially to place the order, but the "Chat Now" pop-up would not let me complete without chatting. On the PC, I could X it out.
    Apr 15, 2014