Gander Mountain Reviews

04/17/2014
Gander Mountain Ratings and User Reviews. Gander Mountain is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 5378 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.

Gander Mountain Rating

More About Gander Mountain

Recent Reviews for Gander Mountain

• Apr 17, 2014
    Like the free shipping....Your Cart had some issues while shopping though, wouldn't add item for a few minutes, kept trying and them worked. Tried another browser too, was your site/cart.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    According to my receipt, no $10.00 credit was given. Not happy about this duplicity. I spend a lot of time and money with your company. This event has soured my future purchases.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    It's a great place to get your outdoor supplies or gear.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    CANT WAIT TO SEE MY PRODUCT. A WIRING KIT FOR MY BOAT TRAILER! CANT WAIT TO GET IT FIXED! PRICE IS GOOD, JUST WANT TO SEE IT NOW AND PUT IT TO WORK!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Please add a size chart for Gander Mountain clothing.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I enjoy shopping at the store. The people are very friendly and helpful. Shopping online is also very easy.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    A couple of times, I have ordered an item only to find out they no longer had this item in stock, but it was still online to order. That would be one area to work on. I am always very satisfied with the items I Do receive!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Good products. I like the store and this is my first time on your website.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Some trouble with the cart at checkout today.
    Easy to use web site!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I am not very computer savvy and had a little difficulty getting my gift card credited to my order.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Nice selection a little pricey
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Great web site. Very friendly and helpful in store service.
    easy at home shopping
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Very good experience shopping at Gander Mountain.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    GM stated Free Delivery then when checking out it had an additional Freight Charge of $10.00. Certainly did not make since to me as my order is less than 5 lbs. I started to cancel my order because of this addtional $10 Freight Charge but GM has good products.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Always quality products and fast shipping.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    One of the items I ordered was on back order. Hope you guys get it in soon... THE FISH ARE BITING!!!!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    thank you.
    Apr 17, 2014
    Thank you . Great service from Gander Mountain .
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    Parts missing or received broken. Customer service apologize and sent replacement parts immediately. Great customer service.