StocknGo.com Reviews

04/17/2014
StocknGo.com Ratings and User Reviews. StocknGo.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 70 reviews. Last rated on 04/12/2014.

StocknGo.com Rating

More About StocknGo.com

Recent Reviews for StocknGo.com

• Apr 12, 2014
    I love the ease of ordering products from stocking and never have been let down.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    it was fine.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    STOCK AND GO IS A GREAT ONLINE STORE FOR ALL OF MY HEALTH AND BEAUTY PURCHASES. QUICK SHIPPING, AND GREAT SERVICE.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    The shampoo was expensive but that is not the fault of StocknGo. Their prices in general are good and their discounts are good because they offer bulk (stock) or volume sales. Also I can buy a particular shampoo at this website which is unavailable elsewhere. So I am pretty fortunate to have found this website. But they do not have a huge range of products, however, just a range of products that can be bought in bulk, like a CostCo or Sam's Club.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Good site. Think they could lower the Minimum slightly though. Last time on my order the Minimum was only 35.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Very easy site to use and coupons always work.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I hope you keep offering Tigi Superstar products, they are hard to find
    Apr 11, 2014
    I am disappointed that the price of the product I purchased increased $5.00 per bottle since the last time I purchased it from StocknGo. It now sells for the same price as it would be in a retail store, but unfortunately it is no longer available in retail stores. I purchased a bulk amount, but at a cost of $30.00 more than it would have been from the last purchase. I'm glad you are still able to provide this product but am disappointed at the price increase. The product is Pureology Straight shampoo. Thank you!
    I like them
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I wanted a good deal and I found one.
    Apr 13, 2014
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Great price! Easy website!
    Apr 10, 2014
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I always use stock n go for my purchases for all my hair products! Prices are great, shipping is free over $49 and prices are lower than any salon.
    Apr 12, 2014
    Great prices fast delivery and free!
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Great customer service. I just hope this item is correct this time from the picture online. Thanks.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Checkout was annoying as a guest account. Too many small things to click on and got error messages 4 times before I managed to complete the checkout process.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Excellent Service and Prices!
    Apr 17, 2014
    Excellent service!!
  • Mar 25, 2014
    I like the web
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Been looking for product (pureology curl cream) all over the internet and your site was the only place I found it. By the way found you just by chance, for yesterday I also look for the product and you site did not come up.
    Apr 12, 2014
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Mar 31, 2014
    Great web site
  • Mar 16, 2014
    Good price for flowing Velvet which I have used for about 50 years.
    Mar 26, 2014
  • Mar 16, 2014
    Great prices on salon products!
    Mar 30, 2014