Bestlaminate.com Reviews

04/23/2014
Bestlaminate.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bestlaminate.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 108 reviews. Last rated on 04/20/2014.

Bestlaminate.com Rating

More About Bestlaminate.com

Recent Reviews for Bestlaminate.com

• Apr 20, 2014
    Overall great experience. We will see if they can get items purchased shipped in a timely manner...
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I like the fact that I could speak with someone as I was looking at the site. Not particularly happy about the fact that they didn't have as much product as I need yet I was forced by the site to order an extra box that I didn't need since I now have to order a coordinating tile to cover my entire area. (I only needed 12 boxes but was forced to buy 13 because that was all they had left.)
    good product and great price
  • Apr 13, 2014
    So far so good.The site was easy to use, but I did have trouble processing the order. It would not take the order until I registered, even though it said I could submit a guest order. I tried and the order sat there for 2 days, because I was apprehensive about submitting it more than once, just in case it debited my account more than once. Once I realized that my account was not being debited, I decided to register as a user on the site, and than my order was processed, and I can't wait for my product.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Good selection, good pricing, very helpful staff on line to answer the phones.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Very easy and smooth transaction. I found an older, hard to find laminate floor at a great price. THANK YOU!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    We look everywhere for a specific laminate floor that fit our budget, we finally found it at best laminate, and we are really excited for the floor to be deliver.
    Apr 23, 2014
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Thanks for your help when I had a login problem, very knowledgeable and friendly!
    Apr 17, 2014
    Excellent product selection, price and service!
  • Apr 5, 2014
    not enough detailed information about the products.
    Apr 22, 2014
    I ordered the flooring at 6AM on a Saturday and at 10AM Joe from Painsville, OH called and said it was ready for pick up. Can't get any faster than that. Joe also asked a couple of questions about what I had order and we made a few changes. I almost bought a few items that wouldn't have worked.I'm so glad Joe called to make sure I was getting what I needed and didn't need.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Best Laminate has unbeatable prices and they offer lots of resources and information for the do-it-yourselfer! The chat operator was quick and helpful as well.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Nice site glad I found it online make it easy to shop got sample quick.
    Apr 13, 2014
    Nice product great price.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    it might be more informative to do the survey AFTER I receive the product I ordered
    Apr 11, 2014
    I did not receive my flooring installation kit and therefore am dissatisfied with my order and am unable to install my flooring at this time.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Apr 8, 2014
    Great competitive prices! Quick and easy processing.....
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Order process and samples were very easy.
    Apr 14, 2014
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Apr 10, 2014
    Exceptional in customer service and all other aspects of my purchase.
  • Mar 20, 2014
    So far very nice to work with. Receive several samples quickly and placed order today.
    Apr 6, 2014
    Great to work with. Love the floor.
  • Mar 13, 2014
    A friend recommended bestlaminate.com while I was shopping at a 'big box'store; I was amazed at the numerous choices in style, color, thickness and price of the laminates. The web site is well designed and easily navigated. I am purchasing this flooring for my son's kitchen remodel and we are both very excited to see this product in his century-old home.
    Apr 7, 2014
  • Mar 12, 2014
    I have looked around for Standard 3mm Underlayment and everyone is too expensive. bestlaminate is $10 to $15 cheaper then anyone else
    Apr 12, 2014
    They have quality products and they beat the box store prices
  • Jan 17, 2014
    Bestlaminate was found online while generally looking for flooring. The prices of the products far outbeat the local construction stores and there was a lot more to choose from. I think delivery fee is reasonable.
    Apr 10, 2014