Bestlaminate.com Reviews

04/15/2014
Bestlaminate.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bestlaminate.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 112 reviews. Last rated on 04/14/2014.

Bestlaminate.com Rating

More About Bestlaminate.com

Recent Reviews for Bestlaminate.com

good product and great price
  • Apr 13, 2014
    So far so good.The site was easy to use, but I did have trouble processing the order. It would not take the order until I registered, even though it said I could submit a guest order. I tried and the order sat there for 2 days, because I was apprehensive about submitting it more than once, just in case it debited my account more than once. Once I realized that my account was not being debited, I decided to register as a user on the site, and than my order was processed, and I can't wait for my product.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Good selection, good pricing, very helpful staff on line to answer the phones.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Very easy and smooth transaction. I found an older, hard to find laminate floor at a great price. THANK YOU!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    We look everywhere for a specific laminate floor that fit our budget, we finally found it at best laminate, and we are really excited for the floor to be deliver.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Thanks for your help when I had a login problem, very knowledgeable and friendly!
  • Apr 5, 2014
    not enough detailed information about the products.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Best Laminate has unbeatable prices and they offer lots of resources and information for the do-it-yourselfer! The chat operator was quick and helpful as well.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    dont have product yet.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Nice site glad I found it online make it easy to shop got sample quick.
    Apr 13, 2014
    Nice product great price.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Best prices around, name brand products, and free shipping. This is such a great website!!
  • Mar 31, 2014
    it might be more informative to do the survey AFTER I receive the product I ordered
    Apr 11, 2014
    I did not receive my flooring installation kit and therefore am dissatisfied with my order and am unable to install my flooring at this time.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Apr 8, 2014
    Great competitive prices! Quick and easy processing.....
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Order process and samples were very easy.
    Apr 14, 2014
  • Mar 27, 2014
    I left off 1 star for overall satisfaction because I had only just placed the order and am waiting for delivery. I'd contacted Best Laminate via chat to see if I could get delivery a bit sooner. Fortunately, they were able to insure delivery within 3 business days. I shall see if they can make it happen. The customer service guy, Daryl, was a huge help.
    Apr 4, 2014
    Though I thought the packaging could have been better, the order arrived in perfect condition. I contacted customer service by live chat and the fellow who chatted with me helped me meet a deadline by making certain that I receive my order quicker than the stated delivery time. He was EXTREMELY helpful and followed up with an email to let me know that he was tracking the order and its delivery. I couldn't have been happier with the customer service and the product.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Apr 10, 2014
    Exceptional in customer service and all other aspects of my purchase.
  • Mar 20, 2014
    So far very nice to work with. Receive several samples quickly and placed order today.
    Apr 6, 2014
    Great to work with. Love the floor.
  • Mar 13, 2014
    A friend recommended bestlaminate.com while I was shopping at a 'big box'store; I was amazed at the numerous choices in style, color, thickness and price of the laminates. The web site is well designed and easily navigated. I am purchasing this flooring for my son's kitchen remodel and we are both very excited to see this product in his century-old home.
    Apr 7, 2014
  • Mar 12, 2014
    I have looked around for Standard 3mm Underlayment and everyone is too expensive. bestlaminate is $10 to $15 cheaper then anyone else
    Apr 12, 2014
    They have quality products and they beat the box store prices
  • Jan 17, 2014
    Bestlaminate was found online while generally looking for flooring. The prices of the products far outbeat the local construction stores and there was a lot more to choose from. I think delivery fee is reasonable.
    Apr 10, 2014