Champs Sports Reviews

04/23/2014
Champs Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Champs Sports is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1209 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.
Champs Sports is an online sports store offering a wide range of sporting apparel, equipment and accessories for a very wide selection of sports.

Champs Sports Rating

More About Champs Sports

Recent Reviews for Champs Sports

• Apr 23, 2014
    There should be no shipping charges for frequent buyers
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I have to make purchases online from web due to poor customer service in local Palm Desert CA store. No associates offer to help and when you do ask for help they make you feel as if you are bothering them. I was actually approached by an associate from a competing shoe store and was told they had they same shoes but would be willing to help me unlike the staff in that particular store
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Not a fan of the new look of the website, however the improved load times I experienced was a big sigh of relief. I don't know if it's a new search engine or a new server or if anything actually changed on the host side but my load times were extremely fast compared to what I used to experience on the old site.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I would enjoy if items could be shipped to the store to avoid shipping charges other than that online is fairly user friendly.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    champs is amazing when it comes to deal especially win its comes to summer items
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Grat experience and lots of variety.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    your local store couldn't produce these shoes for me , so I bought online...
  • Apr 23, 2014
    very upset that i couldn't use both promo codes. i think its dumb you shop and spend all this money but can only use certain coupons at a time
    Love the website
    lov u guys
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I love champs sports they always have what i need, and if a size is not in-store they go out of their way to make sure i'm satisfied.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Overall great experience...but they do charge a lot for shipping as compared to other online retailers. Assortment is tough to beat though.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I love how quick and easy it was to locate and order my shoes.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I have been looking everywhere for these shoes and they were all sold out, I was very excited to have found these shoes for my daughter and at a great price, actually cheaper than academy's clearance price.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    It took me a little longer to figure out how to continue ordering after I put in my zip code for shipping to the nearest store. Also I am eligible for Military Discount but could not use it because I do not have the capabilities to attach proof. Being that I am picking it up at a store, it would be helpful if a customer could show ID at time of pick up. BUT I DO APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT YOU DO GIVE A MILITARY DISCOUNT AND I RECOMMEND CHAMPS TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR TROOPS!!
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Today you had the best prices on what I wanted.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Love the multiple choices in running shoes Champs provides! Different brands, different colors for each individual's desire. Choices, Choices! :)
    I love these shoes!
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Apr 23, 2014
    could have more varieties of color and numbering
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Champs always have a great selection of sneakers in stock and they are very helpful with their services.