Champs Sports Reviews

04/18/2014
Champs Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Champs Sports is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1208 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.
Champs Sports is an online sports store offering a wide range of sporting apparel, equipment and accessories for a very wide selection of sports.

Champs Sports Rating

More About Champs Sports

Recent Reviews for Champs Sports

• Apr 18, 2014
    ALWAYS FIND JUST WHAT I WANT, LOVE SHOPPING HERE AND WILL CONTINUE TO.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I truly enjoy shopping on Champs sports. I just only wished Jordan would lower the price on some of his shorts to under $20.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Wish smaller sizes for men were available in store
    I mess with CHAMPS SPORTS. They know game
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Excellent... I like the diferents position of the photo of the product.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    IT WOULDNT LET ME ORDER 2 PAIRS OF THESE SHOES SO THAT I COULD GET FREE SHIPPING. EVEN THOUGH IT SAID THAT IT WAS IN STOCK.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    OVERALL HAPPY WITH PRODUCT AND DISCOUNTS IT HELPS OUT A LOT BECAUSE I LOVE SHOES BUT CANT ALWAYS PAY RETAIL. THANK YOU CHAMPS.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    The staff at the Trumbull,Ct store was exceptional.
    Great Customer services
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I love champs sports the app is very fast. Your style and design is unique
    i love this site
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Easy to order & checkout.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I have enjoyed my last two purchases from Dick's. I would like to see additional size options with the boys and mens style.
    Apr 18, 2014
    NOTHING NEGATIVE TO REPORT. I WAS PLEASED WITH CHAMP SPORTS.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Thank you for everything again!! great stuff
    Apr 18, 2014
    Items I received did not look like the pictures , tried to return them & the people at Champs said they could not help me on returning them cause didn't know how & try again tmm when other people are around , kinda annoyed gotta drive 20 mins back to return items , wasted my time/gas now cause couldn't be done when I was there -
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Customer service is great. shop is neat. Online shopping is easy. I will love to shop more.
    Apr 16, 2014
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Had a great experience happy with the available products.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I was very frustrated to find out that baseball/softball cleats are not carried in stock at the Columbia mall location. Wasted a trip to your store after shopping for cleats online.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    i actually found some shoes that i was wanting to purchase from champs but i found them cheaper at footlocker and foot action, a little disappointed but still made a purchase since i had a coupon even though i didn't get what i wanted.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Found exactly what I needed.Good collection.
    Apr 17, 2014
    I was able to find the KD T-shirt only on the champs site. Good collection and easy to place an order.
  • Mar 18, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    Awesome I hope I will get the brand of Jordan shoes if you will have release retro shoes in the future thanks