Backcountry.com Reviews

04/23/2014
Backcountry.com Ratings and User Reviews. Backcountry.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1860 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.
Backcountry.com is simply the finest collection of adventure gear ever assembled under one roof. We have a simple philosophy; sell what we use. We carry extensive lines of camping and hiking gear, a wide array of backcountry ski gear, and just about everything for any adventure in-between. We are located in the foothills of the Wasatch mountains of Utah, and we regula... Show More Backcountry.com is simply the finest collection of adventure gear ever assembled under one roof. We have a simple philosophy; sell what we use. We carry extensive lines of camping and hiking gear, a wide array of backcountry ski gear, and just about everything for any adventure in-between. We are located in the foothills of the Wasatch mountains of Utah, and we regularly tromp through these mountains trying out our gear. If you are looking for the best gear you can buy, then come to the Backcountry Store where the prices are low and the shipping is always free.
Circle of Excellence - Backcountry.com

2013 Winner

Backcountry.com Rating

More About Backcountry.com

Recent Reviews for Backcountry.com

always good service
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Great site, great products, great prices, good del. What else?
  • Apr 23, 2014
    More product information would be nice but overall very good
  • Apr 23, 2014
    it has come a long way since i first started using it many years ago, definitely have the upper hand on Campmor.com
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Always a pleasure. Got help from online gearhead about specifics and placed order soon after. thanks
    Easy Website; Affordable shipping
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Easy to check the items' information. Keep doing that way. Friendly payment with Chinese credit card. If there are more promotion codes send by email, that will be great!
  • Apr 23, 2014
    It's great. Other retailers had lower prices but no current stock. I wish there was cheaper shipping to Canada.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I love you guys! Always have awesome products, prices and customer service!
    I LOVE Backcountry.com!
  • Apr 23, 2014
    really liked the price and that what i wanted was in stock
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Great experience. Would recommend Backcountry to anyone.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    All was a great experience, product search, description, checkout
  • Apr 22, 2014
    ALL GOOD !MAY BE HAVE A CHINESE WEB! THANKS
  • Apr 18, 2014
    1st time ordering from Back country.com Shopping on their site and ordering was smooth.
    Apr 23, 2014
    Smooth ordering process and delivered as promised.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Apr 23, 2014
    Awesome experience dealing with Backcountry- they had the best price, were available to answer questions about the product, shipping was fast and free, it was easy to use their website to order. I will certainly buy from them again!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I always have a great experience. If I need to return they are also only a few miles away.
    Apr 23, 2014
    I always have a good experience with Backcountry.com
    Glad that the item I wanted was on a 25% sale today.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Apr 23, 2014
    Ordered about 4/14. Received email saying delivery would be 4/17. Have notreceived delivery as of today.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Great experience doing business with Backcountry.com only thing I thought it was kind of odd is that paypal and Billme Later options are available through amazon. So I had to go to the merchant website for those payment options.
    Apr 23, 2014
    Original carrier was UPS or FeDex. Then was taken over by USPS on a Saturday, and I had no way to track the package any longer. My package was delivered to a different address. Thanks to the good-honest neighbor that brought the package to me on Tuesday evening I received my package. Very dissapoited for the fact that I paid UPS shipping and end up with irresponsible USPS service.