Backcountry.com Reviews

04/19/2014
Backcountry.com Ratings and User Reviews. Backcountry.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1886 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.
Backcountry.com is simply the finest collection of adventure gear ever assembled under one roof. We have a simple philosophy; sell what we use. We carry extensive lines of camping and hiking gear, a wide array of backcountry ski gear, and just about everything for any adventure in-between. We are located in the foothills of the Wasatch mountains of Utah, and we regula... Show More Backcountry.com is simply the finest collection of adventure gear ever assembled under one roof. We have a simple philosophy; sell what we use. We carry extensive lines of camping and hiking gear, a wide array of backcountry ski gear, and just about everything for any adventure in-between. We are located in the foothills of the Wasatch mountains of Utah, and we regularly tromp through these mountains trying out our gear. If you are looking for the best gear you can buy, then come to the Backcountry Store where the prices are low and the shipping is always free.
Circle of Excellence - Backcountry.com

2013 Winner

Backcountry.com Rating

More About Backcountry.com

Recent Reviews for Backcountry.com

• Apr 18, 2014
    1st time ordering from Back country.com Shopping on their site and ordering was smooth.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    please continue to provide the great customer service. IT MATTERS!!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Awesome company, love the goat too!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Backcountry has a good selection and prices. Will definitely do business with them again.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Difficult item to find, found it here at a competitive price, easy to purchase and ship to Canada.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Love the big selection of merchandise. Customer services are excellent. Both online chat and phone services are helpful.Wish don't have to pay return shipping charges though.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Backcountry sets the standard for outdoor e-commerce. Wonderful experience, every time!DW
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I wore some other CWX while riding my jumping horse. I fell and broke my femur. I think the CWX prevented my injury from being much worse and painful.I have purchased through a local merchant and often they must be ordered. Backcountry is much faster and easier!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Love the Dutch oven pan liners
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Good work, just need to improve design of the web.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Superb experience. Found exactly the Dakine bags I was looking for.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    The site seems a bit sluggish and cumbersome.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I always have a great experience. If I need to return they are also only a few miles away.
    Great place to shop!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    great place for Alaskans to shop!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I appreciate the in-depth product descriptions and reviews, great pricing and product selection. Thanks for offering a military discount, keeps me coming back to Backcountry.com for nearly ALL of my outdoor purchases!
  • Apr 8, 2014
    BC staff have been very helpful when I have sought their advice. The shipping is prompt. The product quality is excellent.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Great selection and prices. Also great on-line chat support from the gearheads.
    Apr 18, 2014
    Dynafit bindings came loose from their hold-downs in the box. Hold-downs are not nearly beefy enough for the weight of the bindings.