Pestrong.Com Reviews

04/15/2014
Pestrong.Com Ratings and User Reviews. Pestrong.Com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 152 reviews. Last rated on 04/14/2014.

Pestrong.Com Rating

More About Pestrong.Com

Recent Reviews for Pestrong.Com

I am the canadian profession turf care business man. Pestrong helped us with proven professional product and cheap shipping price. Thanks for great business!
    Catches rat/mice with no problem. Very sticky so make sure when making the trap wear some kind of latex gloves but I can remove excess glue from use corn oil. Can make lots of glue trap with my custom size. It is very strong as my wish. Good product!! Good supply!!
    This permethrin used termiticide and pesticide for perimeter and lawn also. That's why I used this for my many different case. Pestrong provides best price with free shipping to us!
    Shipping is a bit expensive that's the only thing. Thank you
    I am here to find taurus at google. The price is cheaper than others and free shipping. Thanks.
    Petstrong had the most competitive price on the product I was looking for.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Pestrong carry most of insecticide, and herbicide, even fertilizer, tool.I found some stuff can not find easily from anywhere. also provides free shipping with reasonable price.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Hope to continue purchasing fertilizer products ovet time.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Fast response for my order. Pestrong is excellent diy pest control supply. I would be back. Thanks.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Excellent customer service. I tried order over the phone, Pestrong has accept order quick and nice. Thanks.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Not user friendly website
  • Apr 9, 2014
    One time and you are done for the year. Don't keep killing weeds week after week. This product is the commercial grade and really does work. I would definitely buy from this company again.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    This is good stuff. It did better than I expected.
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Best price for best product!
    Apr 11, 2014
    I would recommend or buy pesticide again. I am extremely happy with pestrong. I cannot find a cheaper price elsewhere.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    This product did great. Wish I had known of this product before using an expensive exterminator. Even after having the exterminator heat treat my bedrooms, a few days later I detected a few more bugs. I used the Bed Lam and got rid of those bugs myself. Bed Lam works. It also saves you lots of money.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    prices are a little high but overall ok. we will know more when products arrive
    Apr 13, 2014
    aok
  • Mar 27, 2014
    I am runs a pest control business in Texas. Pestrong gave free shipping with lowest price. Thanks.
    Apr 12, 2014
  • Mar 24, 2014
    This is excellent against fire blight for fruit, but unfortunately, our country, Poland does not have this. So, I placed order here. I would like to receive it as soon as possible.
    Apr 10, 2014
  • Mar 19, 2014
    More power, more stronger, it is pestrong. fast free shipping...thanks.
    Apr 15, 2014
    very pleased with product
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    My order was not filled. I ahd to call them two weeks later and ask where was it... They finally admitted the product was discontinued. We settled by me choosing another product. Why were they advertising this product if they didn't have it?