loveTrueNatural.com Reviews

04/17/2014
loveTrueNatural.com Ratings and User Reviews. loveTrueNatural.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 35 reviews. Last rated on 04/12/2014.

loveTrueNatural.com Rating

More About loveTrueNatural.com

Recent Reviews for loveTrueNatural.com

• Apr 12, 2014
    Very glad you continue to carry the Lavera products and hope you can carry the Sante again soon! It would also be great if you could carry some organic perfumes, for example the florescents line.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Love the Lavera foundation. Gives my skin a more youthful glow even tho I am 62 yrs. young!
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I have previously used a sample of maroon kiss lipstick, which I loved! Not sure of shade of makeup, but excited to buy an organic liquid foundation!
  • Mar 25, 2014
    I am very excited to try your self tanner products! I have heard wonderful things about them.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    this is the first time
  • Mar 20, 2014
    I've been a long time Customer of LTN and Lavera!! LOVE it all
    Mar 28, 2014
    I used to order from Love True Natural which was Lavera at one point. I ordered from them for years. Their customer service is now terrible. The sample I received was a complete joke. It was the BB Cream and was literally a tiny dot. I couldn't even put it on my finger. I posted the photo of their joke of samples on Pinterest and Facebook. I've never seen a company do such a ridiculous thing with samples.
  • Mar 18, 2014
    Excited to try this product!
  • Mar 18, 2014
    Apr 1, 2014
    I purchased the self tanning lotion (medium) and the natural hydro day & night face creams. The self tanning lotion gives a great natural color (on my fair skin) and it lasts about 5 days. I'm very happy with the natural look, however the major drawback for me is the scent. Once applied, it leaves an unpleasant odor throughout the day which was all I could smell. I think my next application will be before bed. As for the face creams, I like the light feel once applied, but again, the scent wasn't very pleasing to me. I've been using the creams for just over a week and have now gotten used to the scent but it's not as hydrating as I was hoping for my patchy dryness. I'm happy about the ingredient lists and for that reason I may purchase again but the jury is still out due to the fragrance.
  • Mar 10, 2014
    I absolutely love the product! I just wish our skin came off in one piece, so to speak. When it begins to wear off, I look like I have scurvy or something. But I love it.
  • Mar 10, 2014
    I'm excited to try your products!
  • Mar 10, 2014
    I really like the eyeliners, and hope more colors are added.
  • Mar 7, 2014
    would have rated highest but couldn't add samples at checkout - upset as chose to pay higher price from retailer so that could try new bb cream sample.
    Mar 30, 2014
  • Mar 3, 2014
    I have used lavera fine loose mineral powder and am glad to be able to buy it online. I am not ordering the lavera natural liquid foundation now because I do not know what color to buy online. The color is not labelled on my current container. I guess I will need to find this makeup at a store, try the samples to get the right color, and then order it online.
    Mar 25, 2014
    Thanks for the excellent product and service.
  • Mar 1, 2014
    Love it- trust the quality.
  • Mar 1, 2014
    Very happy they offer natural skin care.
    Mar 16, 2014
    I really like the color of the product; however, the supply is so small for the price. It will be difficult for me to continue using this product as regularly as I would like because of the high cost for such a small amount of product.
  • Feb 28, 2014
    I am really looking forward to trying self-tanning in a more healthy way. If I am at least partially satisfied, I will order more TrueNatural self-tanning products and other products as well.Fingers crossed!Mimi
  • Feb 26, 2014
    I love the look of the site very up to date and professional...Very easily accessible and good selection of products! I'll defiantly be shopping on this site again soon!
  • Feb 23, 2014
    Mar 8, 2014
    Great product free of harmful ingredients, performs well.
  • Feb 3, 2014
    Best organic products I've ever used!!!
    Mar 18, 2014
    I wish you had less shiny organic lipsticks. And more color choices. I wish there were more shades of your foundation. LOVE your products. The quality is excellent. The black liquid eyeliner brush has no definition. As an example of a thicker eye liner brush, Revlon makes a thick brush that is hard to find. The color is not dark enough. I like to do my eyes like Amy Winehouse, but more sleeker.