PureGlare Reviews

04/23/2014
PureGlare Ratings and User Reviews. PureGlare is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 133 reviews. Last rated on 04/22/2014.

PureGlare Rating

More About PureGlare

Recent Reviews for PureGlare

• Apr 22, 2014
    Quick, easy and timely orders online.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I trust this site because it is connected Amazon site.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Good price. Have to see if it wroks.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Had my bulb and at a good price. Shipping cost is low. Web Site easy to move around and checkout was fast.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Easy and convenient. The price was right. I'm just waiting on the product to get here to make sure it works properly.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Had a problem finding my TV model, so as to replace the lamp... PureGlare CS was helpful in locating the correct lamp.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    was easy to find my product and was nice to have different choices for shipping because most online places give you one choice.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Please take this survey into consideration in the even that the part I just order doesn't fit or work can be easily replaced or returned without any hassles. As far as the online ease of doing business everything was very easy and fast, thanks!!!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    seems to have the product(s) I was looking for at a great price. order process was easy and straight forward
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I was happy to see a comparable item, i just hope it proves to be as good as the site claims...the OEM was too expensive and the comparable bulb made it that much more affordable. If this is as good as the OEM part I will be buying this item from here from now on...thank you
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great price, great shipping options
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Prices were excellent and shipping price was very fare and product selection was great. I will absolutely be doing business with them again.
    Apr 19, 2014
    Apr 23, 2014
    Lamp was defective had to return.
    Nice deal.
    Apr 20, 2014
    The generic replacement bulb matched the oem quality of when I purchased the projector, not the previous generic bulb I obtained before, and this was 1/3 the price. Will only be getting bulbs from here from now on.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    I look forward to doing business with PureGlare again!
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    I ordered a light unit for my 3M9747 proyector. The light unit did not fit. I had to cut two little plastic posts under the unit so it can seat properly.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    found the website easy to navigate, order process easy and great selection of items
    Apr 18, 2014
    Great ease in ordering; item arrived a day earlier than expected. packaging was neat, sealed, well labeled, well packed.
    Apr 23, 2014
    They sent the replacement lamp in faster then expected and it arrived almost overnight. My tv looks as if I just bought it.
    Apr 21, 2014
    very good price
  • Mar 20, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    My problem was the billing. Certain companies separate charges into a $1 charge and the rest of the order. I was not informed of this and cancelled my card since I didn't recognize the charge(I've been an ID theft victim). If a company does separate charges, they need to make certain the consumer understands. The shipping was on time but I am beginning to question the quality of the product. I purchased a new bulb for my classroom projector and it does not seem as bright as the original. we have to turn off one set of lights to see clearly from the back of the room.