Generator Factory Outlet Reviews

04/18/2014
Generator Factory Outlet Ratings and User Reviews. Generator Factory Outlet is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 38 reviews. Last rated on 04/09/2014.

Generator Factory Outlet Rating

More About Generator Factory Outlet

Recent Reviews for Generator Factory Outlet

• Apr 9, 2014
    Could not find the weight and decibel rating for generators easily. Also could not determine if hose was required for hybrid. Clearly stated propane tank did not.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    I hope the survey I gave is as good as your delivery & warranty
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Apr 4, 2014
    They shipped quickly I haven't opened the box so I no nothing else about it
  • Mar 12, 2014
    Mar 23, 2014
    Very impress with the shipping handling arrive on time in condition of the product contianer that were ship.Havn't use the staff so futher i'm concern its great.
  • Mar 18, 2014
    HAVEN'T OPEN THE CONTAINER YET, BUT BASED ON RESEARCH AND COMMENTARIES SHARED BY OTHER CONSUMERS,I'M CERTAIN I WILL ENJOY THE PRODUCT.
  • Mar 8, 2014
    Mar 25, 2014
    If your company use FedEx I will not use your co. FedEx delivered the gen set to a person five doors from me. He was not at home so they gave it to his neighbor. They called me after all this and told me what they done. I told them I been home and who did they give it to. The person they gave it to called me that night and if I order a gen set. I had to go to his house and get. Luck would have it he had a four wheel cart. This was not good business FedEx part.
  • Mar 4, 2014
    Was surprised that my total included free ground shipping and handling.
  • Mar 3, 2014
    Mar 16, 2014
    I was a little apprehensive about purchasing one of their scratch and dent models but when I received it I was totally surprised. I couldn't find anything wrong with it. Once I filled it with oil and gas, it started right up and I proceeded to break it in as recommended by their service tech. I have shown your generator to family members and friends and highly recommended that look toward your company when they are in the market for a generator .
  • Feb 27, 2014
    Mar 7, 2014
    Their products is good and all the items are completed in the box factoryoutlet is best to buy goods from yhem
  • Feb 18, 2014
    Product information was pristine
    Mar 3, 2014
    Good business.
  • Feb 18, 2014
    Feb 28, 2014
    Could not believe how fast it was delivered
  • Feb 15, 2014
    Mar 2, 2014
    good verity great prices
  • Feb 15, 2014
    Feb 28, 2014
    Ordered generator on Saturday and it arrived the following Friday. The free shipping was great. After filling with oil, gas and connecting battery it stared right up. I have used it several times, the DuroMax has performed perfectly. Thank You
  • Feb 14, 2014
    Feb 22, 2014
    we liked the generator,but were disappointed that the 30 amp plug was not an RV plug. We will have wire an RV type plug to use the generator as we planned for our RV. Do you have an adapter plug to go to the RV 30 amp?
  • Feb 14, 2014
    Great company. Great products. Fast shipping. Well pleased
    Feb 22, 2014
  • Feb 9, 2014
    Very easy site to navigate through.Very impressed with the products available.
    Feb 21, 2014
    When the generator arrived there was a broken black tube type piece of plastic. Dont really know what it wasw
  • Feb 9, 2014
    Feb 26, 2014
    Good products great price fast shipping
  • Feb 8, 2014
    great place to shop
    Feb 21, 2014
    We'll first time buyer so I really don't know yet but I will give them tA chance. Nice looking generator ,I have ran it for about four hours no problems yet.but I'm getting ready to hook it up to my house,and I hope it doesn't let me down .well I'll be in touch to let you know the out come of my hook up.
  • Feb 4, 2014
    Feb 25, 2014
    Just a phone call away. Friendly, courteous and helpful. Quick delivery at only 3 days and right to our doorstep. Thanks
  • Jan 8, 2014
    Best prices around and the free shipping made it even better!!!! A+++
    Feb 24, 2014
    Very good generator at the best price around - Had it from crate to operating in about 30 minutes - Shopped around and found "No one" that could come close to what I paid here. Does the job without breaking a sweat....Top notch generator