Dillard's Reviews

04/19/2014
Dillard's Ratings and User Reviews. Dillard's is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 683 reviews. Last rated on 03/07/2014.
Dillards.com is an online department store offering a wide range of quality merchandise for men, women and children, from lingerie and cosmetics to jewelry and cooking utensils. The site also includes an online wedding gift registry.

Dillard's Rating

More About Dillard's

Recent Reviews for Dillard's

• Mar 7, 2014
    STORE HAS CLASSIC GOODS AND EVERYBODY I HAVE TALKED TO LIKE THINGS FROM DILLARD'S.
    Mar 22, 2014
    Dillards is a very good store. As a preferred comstumers, can do us the favor of sending us your sales dates( that is the dates that you mark down prices with an extra percentage?).
  • Jan 21, 2014
    Feb 12, 2014
    I love shopping on Dillards.com! I just wish they provided coupon/ promotional codes.
  • Jan 19, 2014
    I'll let you know after I receive the order.
    Feb 13, 2014
  • Jan 18, 2014
    I just love this store
    Feb 9, 2014
  • Jan 17, 2014
    shipping should be free for over $100.00
  • Jan 17, 2014
    I have searched many stores for similar products and I am very pleased with Dillard's selection and prices. Dillard's is one of very few stores that carry my size with a competitive pricing schedule and convenient store/online purchasing.
  • Jan 16, 2014
    Feb 11, 2014
    The manager and sales person (named Dawna) were most helpful in getting and locating the things I purchased. Oh, I believe her manager was a Kelley ? They were from the Palmdale CA store and went far beyond the call of duty to help me find what I was looking for and showed me how to purchase online with a gift card, which I had never done before. This was a $400 + purchase and I live in Oceanside, CA and it all went smoothly. I would like for these to people to get extra credit for all they did for me and I really did appreciate it. And they returned my phone calla right on time. I think you should open a Dillards in Oceanside CA or Carlsbad or somewhere in the North County, SanDiego. like to shop at Dillards! Repectfully, Carolyn Yancy
  • Jan 16, 2014
    went to store for product didn't have sizecouldn't tell me where to get it.
    Feb 16, 2014
    most stores have free shipping for items that cost as much as this coat.
  • Jan 8, 2014
    love it
    Feb 12, 2014
    I was a little disappointed at the attitude of the sales clerk when I returned the shoes to the Dillard's store at the North Point mall in Ga. She seemed to be annoyed at the fact that I returned them to the store instead of to returning them by mail, she actually showed me the return label on the box and was just not very nice and matter of factly. I have purchased on line from Macy's, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom's and made returns to their stores no problem, maybe she was just having a bad day, but customer service is everything, I was in Law Enforcement for 20 years and I know how important it is to be kind and curtious. Thank you
  • Jan 4, 2014
    Feb 28, 2014
    Overall completely satisfied. Order was delivered late due to circumstances beyond the control of Dillard's. I like Dillard's very much and it is my first choice when shopping.K
  • Jan 3, 2014
    I loved the selection and ease of using the site!
    Feb 14, 2014
  • Jan 1, 2014
    Feb 23, 2014
    Other that almost everything i wanted to order was not available, the service was great.
  • Jan 1, 2014
    Feb 15, 2014
    Two of the items were non-returnable and I knew it. Those, of course, are the two items I would have returned. I am always amazed at how quickly I receive online orders from Dillard's.
  • Dec 31, 2013
    It was upsetting to wait "in line" to shop and my items were gone
    Feb 15, 2014
    During the New Years Day Sale, Dillards online was awfully SLOW and many of the items were gone. While trying to order I was kicked off-line several times. Dillards should make sure they have a Computer Server equipped to handle the demands.
    Feb 8, 2014
    little disappointed with the sizing of product.
  • Dec 31, 2013
    would have preferred the option to charge it to my dillards account without having to enter my card info
    Feb 17, 2014
    dillars is great. but this survey is too long.. shouldn't be more than one page
  • Dec 29, 2013
    I don't believe I should have to pay shipping on a purchase that is over 100 dollars because your store in Colorado Springs did not have the merchandise. I expect better. Next time I will shop somewhere else.
    Apr 7, 2014
  • Dec 29, 2013
    Feb 19, 2014
    The outfits were adorable! The fit is perfect and the outfits matched the description online.
  • Dec 2, 2013
    Feb 10, 2014
    I like dillars
  • Sep 29, 2013
    Reviews were helpful and I hope merchandise is beautiful
    Feb 26, 2014