FactoryBunkBeds.com Reviews

04/18/2014
FactoryBunkBeds.com Ratings and User Reviews. FactoryBunkBeds.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 49 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.

FactoryBunkBeds.com Rating

More About FactoryBunkBeds.com

Recent Reviews for FactoryBunkBeds.com

• Apr 17, 2014
    Love the options that you offered. Hard decision to make.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    i hope the bed is great. i cant wait for yhr delivery.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Can't wait to get our bunk beds! The best product we have seen.
    Apr 11, 2014
    Our bunk beds are perfect! MY husband and I spent several days looking around locally for a bed like the one we purchased but could not locate one. Our Factory Bunk Bed was exactly what we wanted but could never find. Plus, it was the perfect price! Lots of storage for our girls which is great because they are in a smaller bedroom. It shipped in great time. The product was in great shape when it arrived. Very easy assembly. My husband was able to put it together in about an hour and a half. Thank you!
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Web Site is a little slow.
    Great service. I called with questions and Drew was wonderful! Thanks
  • Mar 28, 2014
    I am very impressed with all the saftey features, the design and durability of the products I viewed
  • Mar 25, 2014
    I am well satisfied at this time
    Apr 4, 2014
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Drew was extremely patient and helpful as I forged ahead with my order!
    Mar 29, 2014
    The staff were extremely courteous and helpful. Drew helped me figure out what furniture would fit the room according to dimensions. Luiz was friendly and efficient in the setting up of the furniture. I love the over-all look of the furniture. My only issue is with the strong smell of the furniture after 3 days of airing out (bunk bed in room with window open and fan going) and dresser and night stand outside under the lanai. I am hoping it will reduce dramatically over the weekend.
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Safety first when it comes to the grandkids!
  • Mar 18, 2014
    They were a pleasure to do business with
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Cant wait to get my bunk bed! My son will be so excited.
  • Mar 13, 2014
    Really enjoyed the video about the beds and all the pictures and diagrams showing it's construction makeup.
  • Mar 13, 2014
    Mar 30, 2014
    We really like the bunk beds. They are very sturdy. The only change I would make would be extra support where the top and bottom bunk connect.
  • Mar 11, 2014
    Good price, hopefully shipping and product are as described
  • Mar 10, 2014
    Great customer service over the phone and very knowledgable. Easy to do business with and great prices. Had a little trouble with online ordering but it was my lack of online ordering experience.
    Mar 25, 2014
    Was pleased with the product, customer service and price. The items are exactly what I wanted and the shopping was so easy. Loved the help with mattress selection and the free shipping. This will be a favorite of my grandsons for years to come. When they moove on to something else, we plan to use in a mountain home for maximum sleeping space.
  • Mar 8, 2014
    Overall, good experience
    Mar 31, 2014
    Overall, very happy with purchase. My only complaint is that one of the rails has already cracked and it's only been assembled and up for a week.
  • Mar 2, 2014
    Mar 17, 2014
    Product as advertised. Excellent transaction.
  • Feb 25, 2014
    Mar 14, 2014
    Ordered the bed and received very quickly after. Had a part that got damaged in the delivery. Contacted customer service and they were awesome and quick to respond! I will for sure order again!
  • Feb 13, 2014
    Mar 14, 2014
    Very impressed with the bunk beds I purchased for my boys. Assembled easily, and appears just as great as originally presented online. Nothing beats the smile it put on the kids faces. Thank you :0)
  • Feb 10, 2014
    We have not received our products yet but I have high expectations for the items when they arrive after reading other reviews. FactoryBunkBeds.com has been wonderful about replying back to my questions in a timely manner. The online expereince was pleasant. : ) I do wish that the free shipping was at least to your door step and not the curb. I think that is kinda crummy. I couldn't find any discount codes or coupons online.
    Mar 11, 2014
    As a whole we were very satisfied with FactoryBunkBeds.com. The quality of the furniture we purchased was great and my only suggestion would be to put an extra piece of wood for support on the railings of the upper bunkbeds. I think this would make this bed absolutely perfect! The knowledge of the staff was also very appreciated. A few more directions, by few more, I mean some, would have been appreciated. My hubby is good at putting things together so he did just fine. If I would have been the one who had to of put the bed together without instructions I probaby would have gotten pretty frustrated. : ) I had called customer service and left a voicemail asking about where and if there were any instructions and never received a call back. Those are my only negatives, otherwise we really enjoy the beds and our daughter throughally enjoys her bunkbed! Since we got the bed she has been sleeping better! We should have ordered months ago! Thank you for a great product! : )