Wool Overs USA Reviews

04/19/2014
Wool Overs USA Ratings and User Reviews. Wool Overs USA is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 286 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.

Wool Overs USA Rating

More About Wool Overs USA

Recent Reviews for Wool Overs USA

• Apr 19, 2014
    Love all my PURCHASES so far. SIZE right on TARGET
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Offered a great choice to select from and very impressive
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Wool Overs has beautiful sweaters, with various yarns. Excellent quality.
    More information on the sixe difference compared to North America
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Love All The Products...Great Quality...
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Quality clothing. It lasts.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    The shipping charges, of course, are terrible — but I understand that people aren't going to fly my wool shirts across the Atlantic Ocean for free!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I am so glad I discovered this company!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    There're a lot of wool products, and the price is good.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Loved how easy and quick it was to purchase things from this site. It was amazing to use.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Prices were extremely competitive and a variety of colors choices.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Excellent quality! I would not mind seeing a little more variety in styles/colours.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    gorgeous looking products with good customer reviews
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    I love the fabrics they use and the fit - as a woman in her 60s I need clothing with traditional fit - not skimpy. I don't want to buy something that a 20-something would buy.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    So far, I have found these sweaters to be of good quality and fairly priced. All together, I have purchased a total of six sweaters for my wife and myself. Great customer service.
    Apr 17, 2014
    This is the fifth sweater I've purchased from Woolovers and all have been very nice products at a fair price.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Great products and big fan
    Apr 12, 2014
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Apr 8, 2014
    the large stiff inside labels are very irritating to my skin. Have tried to cut them off but still scratchy. I have to wear the shirts inside out for comfort.
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Excellent quality and reasonable price products that simply cannot be found in US stores. I am extremely happy that I stumbled across their website.
    Apr 6, 2014
    I found this website this winter while shopping for cashmere sweater. Four months later, I own at least 20 items made by Wool Overs and cannot be more pleased with the quality.
  • Mar 12, 2014
    Excellent products and a good price.
    Apr 10, 2014
    These are lovely tunic sweaters (jumpers to you). I have several now and wear them almost daily in cool weather. They're light and fluffy, so eventually they pill a bit, but they feel soft and are attractive.
  • Feb 22, 2014
    When you say 7 to 10 business days how come you don't add in the 5 to 9 days it takes you to put a sweater in a bag and send it. That means its not 7 to ten days but anywhere from 12-16 to 15-19 days in reality.That's almost three weeks. I'm in ny not china. Why are you so slow??
    Apr 13, 2014
    Your product and price are fine!! You give 7 to 10 days deliverythan you take 5 to 9 days just to put it in a bag and it never takesless than 3 weeks. You never send a just shipped message. When yougive two weeks wait time and then rather than make sure you have enough sweaters to full fill your orders, you resize and can't be bothered notifying your customers of a change in size and that the process will add extra months to the delivery time. Your product is great. But you are slow, slow, slow, and thoughtless!!! like a boat to china and not